• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
    Years
    Hey everyone! I'm glad to have joined here, as this appears to be an active and thriving community with lots of great people!

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond, back when it was launched in 2007 in the United States. Ever since then, I have played every generation of Pokemon and even got an old GameBoy Color (sadly it is now long gone) so I could play the older games as well!

I am starting college in just a few short weeks with an intended major in Computer Information Systems! I also LOVE to read and hope to author my own books someday!

Once again, I'm glad to be here and hope to makes lots of new friends! :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I also got into the games kinda late, I started with Ruby but I have now played all of the generations one way or another. I'm also sort of an IT guy, I've done an IT course last school year (I live in the UK and we do things differently than the USA) and I'm doing a higher course this year as well. Anyway, how about you tell us what other games you like besides Pokémon, why not?

Hope you have a good time here. =3

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
    Years
    I find computers and IT to be very interesting; I'm glad I'm not alone! For the most part, I play RPGs. The Elder Scrolss, Fallout, and Assassin's Creed are among some of my favorite series in the genre! Also, thank you for the warm welcome! :)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    HEYA, WELCOME TO PC, NIGHT!

Oooh Pokemon Diamond is cool but Platinum is better! The same here for me...! Playing old games is nostalgic now, because of the new Pokemon games. It's hard not to fall in love... lol.

Ah, that's nice! I wonder if Computers & Technology section would be right for you? I haven't step in that forum so I dunnoooo. lol. (to be honest im scrambling my head as to how to welcome you not just with "yo welcome, enjoy" message lol)

Since you also love to read and hoping to be an author or sorts, there's Fan Fiction and Writing section! For practice, for improvement, for sharing, for fun- I feel that it's also the right forum for you!

Enjoy your stay~ We hope to see you stick around and have lots of fun! You can ask questions to any of us, we'd love to help! Lots of people here are friendly, willing to be your friend and chat lots! Some of us are too shy to initiate... haha~ xD

Back