• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I'm very new here. I found this site while looking for fan made Pokemon games. To state the obvious, I like Pokemon. :silly:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! We do have a lot of fangames and hacks around here, so make sure to check them out since some of them are really good. Anyway, how about you tell us a bit more about yourself like what else you're interested in besides pokémon? There's no need to be shy.

Hope you have a good time here at PC! =3

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Oh hi AL_Duit! Welcome to the PC!

We do have many fangames around here, some are really good! There is one that I'm so excited to play, but I still need to wait ehe ^^
    Can I know a bit more about yourself? First Pokémon Game? Favourite Pokémon? Where do you live? Your hobbies? Those kinds of things ;)

Worst PC Introduction ... Ahem:
    PC has loooooooooooooooots of forums and sections, with many different topics! Go explore this wonderful wourld of threads and discussion ... see what sections do you like, and stay there! Interact with the members, make friends and have fun ^^

If you need help about how to navegate here in the PC, or if you have questions like "What to do here", "Where to go" you can always ask me or other members of the PC, we will help as long as we can =D

I think that's it! If you want to chat with me, just send me a message! See you around~ ^^

Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!

Well, if you like Pokemon, you came to the right place! We have various sections where you can discuss all thing Pokemon such as the show, the games, the TCG, etc! And of course, we have a hacking section where people make their own games. Definitely check that out since you seem to be primarily interested in that :)

Hope to see you around!

Back