• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new around here! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Hey, I'm pretty much new around here, My name is Spark, It's a pleasure to meet y'all, I hope we get along and stuff, I must say that PokeCommunity is a cool website, if you got anything to ask or say to me, feel free to pm me, I would love to talk with you ~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Spark! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

It's good to see that you like our community! You will so much fun here ... We have many sections, many discussions, many awesome and friendly members and much stuff to do ^^ But why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon Game? Favourite Pokémon? Let us know =D

If you need any help or just want to talk with me, just send me a message ;)
    I really hope you enjoy our community! See you around~

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Thank you very much for the welcome ~
    You are pretty friendly and sure I'll ask you if I need somethin', and yeah see ya around! ~
    Oh yeah..I haven't answered your question, Favourite Game, Hm...Well It's a Hack ROM, Light Platinum and My favorite Pokémon is uh..That's just hard because I like a lot of Pokemon, haha.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Spark, welcome to PC 8)

Ah there's definitely a massive ROM Hacking community here if you'd like to play other ROM hacks! I haven't played any myself haha which puts me in the minority on this site I feel :P And I completely understand what you mean when you say it's hard to choose a favourite Pokemon; I'm the same, there are so many that I like that it's difficult to choose just one! Squirtle is probably my #1 though ;D

Hope to see you around! If you ever want to chat or need any help, feel free to drop by my profile and leave me a message (:

Years
    Heeey, and welcome to PC!
    I hope you'll have lots of fun on here :D

I can completely understand your difficulties with deciding a favourite Pokemon lol it's such a hard question with more than 700 Pokemon to choose from... I think my favourite constantly changes with my mood haha (though there are some all-time favourites like Typhlosion and Arcanine I guess)

I'm also always happy to talk, so if you ever need help or feel like chatting for a bit, hit me up!

Back