• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Hey man, RNC (PC's only official cloner) has been inactive for a few days and I hate to keep you waiting, so if you're able to clone, would it be a huge hassle to clone the 6IV HA Tirtouga yourself and send me back a clone?

If it is a hassle, and waiting isn't a huge issue, we can keep waiting, just keeping you updated so you don't think I've forgotten.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey man, RNC (PC's only official cloner) has been inactive for a few days and I hate to keep you waiting, so if you're able to clone, would it be a huge hassle to clone the 6IV HA Tirtouga yourself and send me back a clone?

If it is a hassle, and waiting isn't a huge issue, we can keep waiting, just keeping you updated so you don't think I've forgotten.

That's no problem, I can do it right now or tomorrow. Gotta sleep for work soon.

Edit for any Mods: Not trying to circumvent any rules by doing this, just a matter of convenience

Last edited:

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    That's no problem, I can do it right now or tomorrow. Gotta sleep for work soon.

I'm on rn, so we can get it done :)

I also have the OCT2014 halloween shiny Gengar if you're interested, the date is different from the powersaved wondercard date (I'd need a clone of it too if you end up being interested, so we could deal with that tomorrow).

Last edited:
    Years
    would be against your rules of trading to enquire about gastly, honedge and drilbur (considering we just traded)?

i have an Imperfect 5IV impish ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed, Imperfect 5IV adamant shroomish with its HA and an imperfect 5IV Jolly kangaskhan

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    would be against your rules of trading to enquire about gastly, honedge and drilbur (considering we just traded)?

i have an Imperfect 5IV impish ferroseed with stealth rock and leech seed, Imperfect 5IV adamant shroomish with its HA and an imperfect 5IV Jolly kangaskhan

Not at all, all of those trades are good by me. Would it be a problem if we did these 3 tomorrow? I work overnights and its long past my bedtime unfortunately.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    sure. that's fine by me. it said on your rules no spamming and asking for trades everyday haha

Targeted that more towards people who just demand stuff with little to no value on their end of the trade hahaha... It mostly happens in my PM's though... like I think they're aware they're being rude so they don't wanna be public about it.

Years
    hey again. i'm interested in your dratini, bagon, axew, gible, deino, goomy and noibat. I have a 5IV modest HA staryu, 5IV jolly HA buneary, 5IV jolly HA ralts (male), 5 IV jolly phione, 5 IV adamant Mawile, 5IV adamant larvitar and modest HA kadabra

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    hey again. i'm interested in your dratini, bagon, axew, gible, deino, goomy and noibat. I have a 5IV modest HA staryu, 5IV jolly HA buneary, 5IV jolly HA ralts (male), 5 IV jolly phione, 5 IV adamant Mawile, 5IV adamant larvitar and modest HA kadabra

I can do it but I'm gonna rebreed that entire section first. I must've been tired or something when I typed it out but a lot of it's incorrect (some 5IVs when they should be 6) or makes no sense (bagon can't even have intimidate as an ability lol).

A day or two I should have them for you.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017

If you still need these they're ready. Sorry for the wait!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I'm on now. dw about it. if u need any breedjects for your shop i have loads

I'll be on in a few minutes. Don't worry about what you give me. I updated my rules I pretty much got all the HA's I think I'm gonna need to do custom orders now.

Years
    thanks again :P i was wondering if you had a wide guard aegislash? i trained the honedge u gave me but realised competitive sets used wide guard.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    thanks again :P i was wondering if you had a wide guard aegislash? i trained the honedge u gave me but realised competitive sets used wide guard.

I can breed one for you if you wanna fill this out?

Spoiler:

Years
    Pokémon: Foongus
    Ball: Any altho premier ball or luxury ball would be cool. whatever is easiest
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Regenerator (HA)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back