• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mature] Shadow Warrior 2

Buying it?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
latest

Trailer:

Sample Gameplay:

Release dates:
October 13, 2016 - PC
Early 2017 - Current Gen Consoles, XBOX1 and PS4.

Genre: First Person Shooter

Shadow Warrior 2 is the sequel to 2013's Shadow Warrior reboot developed by Flying Wild Hog, and published by Developer Digital.

The game takes place 5 years after the events of Shadow Warrior 2013 where Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior's politically incorrect and certified badass protagonist once again sets forth to battle against hordes of demons who have invaded the world.

The game will be featuring the following:

• [*]Single player and up to 4-player Co-op campaign:
    [*]Procedurally Generated Environments
    [*]Custom Upgrade Systems
    [*]Over 70 different weapons

I figure i create a thread about a First Person Shooter that's coming out within this month while granting some insights..

I simply love the Shadow Warrior 2013 reboot. I felt that game had the potential to revitalize the FPS genre by paying tribute to old school FPS games through its gameplay and level designs, considering that Shadow Warrior 2013 was indeed a reboot of the 1997 Shadow Warrior game (in the same vein as that of Doom 2016 being a reboot to Doom of 1993-94). I felt that Shadow Warrior 2013 was a game that was a definitive expression of artistic and unapologetic confidence from Flying Road Hog, and to see its upcoming sequel, which has a much more massive overhaul to the general gameplay from the predecessor.

Anyway, to those looking forward to the game, and to those who have played the 2013 Shadow Warrior Reboot, what are your thoughts and hopes for Shadow Warrior 2? Discuss below!

Credits:
El Heroe Oscuro for adding a poll on threads about upcoming video games.

Last edited:
Back