• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Minecraft Server [CLOSING]

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • It was down for about 5 minutes earlier because I was transferring some server files to my computer, should be back up now :)

Yeah its back up, must have just been ill timed ^-^
    Also smh all you people building in the land we totally fairly claimed. So what if its 90% of the map <3

Years
  • Hey guys! So for anyone who doesn't know, you can earn 50 EXP (worth 5 levels!) and 80 gold over in The Legend of PokéCommunity for posting a screenshot of your completed house on the server!

Let's see some of those houses in here, too! Here's mine, which I'm sure some of you have noticed already. It'll also most likely be the hub for some future events we have planned!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Meant to post these a while back, but here's my little lake house! Located a little north(?) of spawn, I believe.
    yes I did forget which is the in-game screenshot key, so UI
    Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I am claiming all the ice lakes on the island. They will be made into fast food restaurants.

Years
  • question, who's the one living in that quartz house across from mine?

That would be me, I noticed that you and Juno both had houses there so I thought it would be cool to have a little Spruce Heights area :) If it's a problem I can move the house since I know I didn't ask if I could build there :P

Years
  • THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATED TO 1.11. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE MINECRAFT BEFORE PLAYING.

Soooo question, are we moving to 1.11 soon or are we staying in 1.10 for a while?

Thanks for reminding me! I didn't even know 1.11 was released :P

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Small question... When are we gonna be able to access a stronghold? There's a stronghold to the west beyond the world border, and there's also an ocean monument that's just beyond it (I got a Cartograph Villager who sells exploration maps with an ocean monument located to the south east, next to an island. I haven't checked if there's any woodland mansions just outside the border yet.)

Years
  • The map has been expanded by 1000 blocks! Hopefully everyone will have a bit more room to explore now :)

Also, a few new Christmas themed things have been added to the spawn area! There's a parkour course that rewards 2 diamonds upon completion, a teleport to the brand new Creative world, and a Christmas tree!

Signups for the Christmas build event are still underway until the 10th, so be sure to sign up over here. Prizes include valuable in-game materials and raffle tickets!

Back