• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Hi!
    My name is Jonathan and i recently started playing pokemon legitimately (without online roms),
    I currently have pokemon y and pokemon alpha sapphire, since i have two games i have access to two copies of all event pokemon given. I have been given two meloettas and would like to trade one (when transfer to sun is available) for the munchlax* holding the snorlium z, this is because i will be given the game slightly too late than the event allows.
    So.. I was wondering if anyone is willing to trade a melloetta for the munchlax* with the snorlium z when I bring my pokemon to the new game.
    (I will give my Pokemon Sun/Moon Player ID when i get the game)

*Please don't alter the otherwise unobtainable moves on them.

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll be able to have lots of fun here! Also it seems like you like trading, so don't forget the trade corner we have here! I'm sure you can get a munchlax there. (Though it probably will be a clone)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hi!
    My name is Jonathan and i recently started playing pokemon legitimately (without online roms),
    I currently have pokemon y and pokemon alpha sapphire, since i have two games i have access to two copies of all event pokemon given. I have been given two meloettas and would like to trade one (when transfer to sun is available) for the munchlax* holding the snorlium z, this is because i will be given the game slightly too late than the event allows.
    So.. I was wondering if anyone is willing to trade a melloetta for the munchlax* with the snorlium z when I bring my pokemon to the new game.
    (I will give my Pokemon Sun/Moon Player ID when i get the game)

*Please don't alter the otherwise unobtainable moves on them.
    Hey Jonathan, welcome to PC.

There is a Trading Section here, make sure to visit it, I'm sure u'll find people who'll be willing to Trade.

Hope u have a nice stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back