• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Re-Introduction.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
    Hello Poke Community

It's been a long while I think my last post was circa 2013-2014. I saw my old account here and decided to start sprucing it up and actually come back to the site again. I have been a fan since I got Sapphire when I was younger and since then I now have almost every mainstream Pokemon game since (Except ORAS for reasons but I will get them soon "Hopefully" While Sun and Moon. I was the most active in the challenges section of the community with sprinkles of other posts here and there, So getting back to those would be really nice.

And just in time for the Holidays too.

Pleasure to re-meet you all again and greeting to other newcomers

Snivy88

Hello Everyone ^^
    Years
    Hey! Welcome back! I'm still kinda new myself :D Also, I commend you for being good enough for challenges, I haven't even tried a normal nuzlocke yet XD
    And Happy Holidays to you :)

JesuDesu22

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hiya! Nice to meet you! I've been a fan since Red and Blue for GB! Never seen these forums before, but then again I never really looked! XD Welcome back!

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
    @Snivy88 Thanks, I had a couple of challenges like a Mono-type Ghost of Platinum, I also made a wonder exchange challenge for a long while as well, and was part of a trainer Examination challenge (Which is a shame it stopped because it was my favourite one because of the concept). But again thank you for the thanks

@JesuDesu22 I haven't been on in a long while so yeah. it may be different than I remember but it generally seems the same

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hello Poke Community

It's been a long while I think my last post was circa 2013-2014. I saw my old account here and decided to start sprucing it up and actually come back to the site again. I have been a fan since I got Sapphire when I was younger and since then I now have almost every mainstream Pokemon game since (Except ORAS for reasons but I will get them soon "Hopefully" While Sun and Moon. I was the most active in the challenges section of the community with sprinkles of other posts here and there, So getting back to those would be really nice.

And just in time for the Holidays too.

Pleasure to re-meet you all again and greeting to other newcomers
    Hey Pikabowser, welcome back.

The first game I played was Yellow & have played every game till Gen V. Have done a few Nuzlockes too. Been quite a while since I've played any Pokemon Games though, busy rl.

Happy Holidays & hope u have a good stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back