• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] New Rocket League game mode announced

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This announcement caused me to buy the game on the XBOX One. I had it on the PS4, but I let my PS+ subscription lapse and tuned my XBOX One into my multiplayer box, and hadn't bought it on there until today.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Tfw you wanted so bad to be able to spend the day playing only to find out that the patch was coming at 11PM and you have work the next day.

It's the biggest update of RL history though, and the stuff coming this season excites the hell out of me. I love this game, and some of the stuff they're promising for Season 4 is going to be amazing. I'm just sad I learnt about season's end too late to be able to grind into Rising Star for those sick blue wheels. It's gonna take hours of practise and grinding to get there for me, which I just didn't have.

Back