• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old you were when....?-? (Revived)

Years
I must have been like 6? It might have been slightly earlier cause I remember watching Pokemon in my very first year at school but I'm not sure if I had a game then.

How old were you when you first started swimming?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Haven't read any, but played Audio Novel games when I was 12, maybe?

How old were you when you first ate your current favorite ice cream flavor?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
What? What's "the talk"????? I have no idea. I haven't received "the talk"?

How old were you when you cried so much, you fell asleep?

Years
10-11 I think...there was this this toy I wanted, I don't remember it clearly but that was the time I cried till fell sleep.

How old you were when you first time watched a movie?

Years
I have no idea haha, probably when I was a baby so like 1? Maybe before that though haha.

How old were you when you first played a video game?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
maybe 3 or 5 ? Maybe even younger from being practically forced to play the gameboy

How old were you when you tried your favorite dish?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
I don't know how to ride a bike. I never learned how to ride one. {XD}

(lol I hate myself (∩︵∩) I'm scared of accidents. I don't want to see anyone, especially my friends, to get in accidents. Actually, not only do I not want to see them get in accidents, I don't want them to get in accidents at all. Which is why--)

me deep inside: oh shut up you wuss

How old were you when you first got your own phone?

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
It's OK Miah, I can't ride a bike either. ^_^

I think I was 11 or 12 when I got my first phone, it would've been around the same time I started secondary school. It was only a little flip phone.

How old were you when you last tried a new food and didn't like it?

50px-House_Manderly.PNG

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
12? but I'm not sure if it's considered as a pet because it's a chicken?

How old were you when you first watched anime?

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
21, actually... not that I didn't try prior to that, because I did, just I'm not the kind of person people like to hire unless they can hide me in the back. Only got my first job because my sister was their star employee.

How old were you the first time you went to a mall?

Back