• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 30 - Your favorite game of all time

I saw this question at the end at the beginning, and had a whole month to think about it.

The original Animal Crossing is my answer. I would wake up early to play that game. I would play that game all day long, neglecting just about every other game. I would time travel to get the late night/early morning events.

It hasn't aged that well, but it will always remain my favorite game.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Day 30 - Your favorite game of all time:

I have a hard time picking favorites so Imma end this with a 3-way tie:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
    39911-Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Ocarina_of_Time_(Europe)_(En,Fr,De)-1.png

Half Life 2 (Steam - PC)
    Half-Life-2-PC.jpg

Super Mario Bros. (nes)
    Tq3SIp1.jpg

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Day 27 - Most epic scene ever.
    Mmm, honestly, it's not a typical "scene" but I'm gonna go with Kingdom Hearts's opening. The first one. I'd never played a game with proper FMV cutscenes before and it BLEW MY MIND how cool the opening was. I'd rented a PS2 and KH and a Yugioh game and I thought i'd spend the week playing the YGO title and I just fell in love with Kingdom Hearts. I still get shivers when I watch any KH opening but that one a lot.

Runner up is gonna be KH BBS 0.2's opening because holy shiiiiiit I hadn't heard the remix of Hikari before and!!!! It was so good!!!! And unexpected!! And the opening gave me chills as well. ;o;

Day 28 - Favorite game developer.
    Gotta be Square-Enix.

Day 29 - A game you thought you wouldn't like, but ended up loving.
    Probably Bioshock. I had never played a shooter before and never intended to, but it came with my 360 (which I bought for Eternal Sonata and the promise of Tales of Vesperia later that year) and omg??? Bioshock was SO GOOD. I'm glad I went into it knowing literally nothing because I had no idea it was a horror game and probably would never have tried picking it up otherwise.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. ;o;

Years
  • Day 30 - Your favorite game of all time - This is a pretty tough question cause I have numerous games that I have enjoyed so much. But I'm gonna have to go with Pokemon Emerald, I've explained why this is my favourite game on the forum many times so I won't go into detail but yeah, it's had such a lasting impact on me and is just amazing.

Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
    Years
  • Day 28 - Favorite game developer

Valve, of course.

Day 29 - A game you thought you wouldn't like, but ended up loving

Hmm... Fallout? I never gave it much attention because I thought it wasn't my kind of game. I found it on sale early this year and decided to try it out; I really liked it.

Definitely Team Fortress 2.
    No other game managed to keep me playing for so long, and I've been playing since 2012.

Even now, I still love playing it like it's the first time... It simply never gets boring for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back