• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 5: The most challenging game you've played.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Couldn't get out of the starting sewer area.

Really? It's not that hard, just long and confusing. And there is a difficulty setting. But I will admit, some other parts of the game (Notably the arena) have insanely difficult battles, even on normal difficulty.

But for me, I'd have to say Final fantasy X. Idk why but I always get stuck somewhere. First I got stuck on evrae, then I got stuck on Biran and Yenke, and then I kinda skipped the rest of the game due to an exploit :p

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 5: Most Challenging game ever played?

Brutal Doom Project Brutality on the following modes:
    - Last Man on Earth Difficulty
    = The monsters you face come from the very depths of hell and you will learn how to fear and respect what true terror is
    = Enemies all have greatly increased damage, defenses, and projectile speeds

- Death Wish Monster Spawns
    = Every map spawns the strongest monster variants in the mod. This basically makes that even at the very first level of the game, the player has to face Elite Riflemen, Black Imps, Heavy Machine Gunners and the like. And these monster variants already come with increased firepower, AI, and tactics.

You will know the meaning of true pain, suffering, and anguish if I let you play the game at these settings. Hell, I'd personally guide you on what to do to experience the level of Bull ***t that I had to endure.

Its basically suicide having to play at this kind of difficulty settings but for masochists like myself, its a necessary evil >: D. Completing and entire campaign on these settings really tested my patience.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 5 - Hardest game

Probably ARMA III and similar such games. There isn't much forgiveness in war for mistakes. Yet I love it.

Day 6 - Let's Play

Unless you're a small child, you can probably afford to buy that $15 indie game (You know which one I'm talking about...) you're watching someone else play. So just go play it yourself.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer. Alternatively, if you don't watch LPs and streams, tell us what you think of 'em.

You know, probably anyone from the Yogscast. I subscribed years ago during the Shadow Of Israphel days, and I'm still on board today.

Years
  • Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer. Alternatively, if you don't watch LPs and streams, tell us what you think of 'em. - If I still watched the Yogscast, I'd probably say them, they've given me a lot of good memories, especially in the SoI days. As it stands, I'm gonna go with Marilland, his Pokemon LPs are so much fun to watch and I've been watching him since his first Platinum let's play.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 6: Favorite Streamer.

Dyrus is definitely my 3rd Favorite Streamer.

Then, there was Nightblue3 back in 2013 (Season 3) where he wasn't the overly popular LULWEEBND5 that many associate him today. Nightblue in 2013 was a vastly different personality than what he has become since getting that popular. He was quite the informative streamer who knew what to talk about when it came to jungling and how to carry as a jungler in Ranked play. And yes, I was fortunate enough to experience OLD SCHOOL Nightblue3.

My current favorite streamer for League right now is SoloRenektonOnly mainly since he's one of the few very informative streamers left in League as of this moment. Most of the streamers right now are just meme-ing for views and subs but SRO does a very good balance of keeping things decent and a little bit of meme-ing for views. Also, even though he sounds like a Renekton Onetrick given his IGN, he definitely plays a lot of other champions with the finesse and skill needed to look more like a legitimate player.

As far as streamers go, there's some magic and a little pot of tricks that they possess in order to be likeable. They can either be the really informative yet still entertaining players who knew what to talk about where other players could learn, or they could just MEME all day and do some overly exaggerated screams and grunts for views and subs. Its a difficult balance. Many streamers start out as the informative player but as views and subs add in, they have to do what it takes to keep their viewerbase as well as increasing their channel growth.

Years
  • Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do?

I'd probably be a sidekick to Fox McCloud from the Star Fox games. Getting to fly around in a space squadron a la Star Wars seems fun to me :) And the personal banter and connections in the main Star Fox group are pretty appealing.

Day 5: The most challenging game you've played.

Demon's Souls for PS3 is probably the hardest game I've played. It's harder than the other Souls games imo. It's a little more important to put your stat points in the right places to succeed, and I've never been good with that lol

Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer.

I'm a big fan of Game Grumps personally. They're pretty funny to me and there's a whole slew of inside jokes and memes around their episodes that never fail to amuse me.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer. Alternatively, if you don't watch LPs and streams, tell us what you think of 'em.
    Now everyone who knows me knows I like large numbers. My steam wishlist for instance, is over 350 long. I'm subscribed to 637 people on youtube, and you expect me to pick one?

Although if I absolutly had to, it would be TheTwitGamer. Really good let's player IMO who makes 2 20-50 minute long videos every day. (He's actually made 3 the past 3 days. Really amazing.) Really deserves more subscribers for the amount of work he does... Also has some decent game choices imo...

I'm a fan of let's plays myself. Visual novels, and games with very little gameplay, I'll usually just watch a let's play. And I make let's plays myself.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Day 4: A character you would be a sidekick for. What would you do? Noire. I would fight along side her to thwart evil

Day 5: The most challenging game you've played. Mega Man 4
    Day 6: Your favorite Let's Player or streamer. Team Vinesauce

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends.

Rock Band 3. Especially since there are custom songs now. Have thousands of songs to play whenever everyone is over.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 7: Your favorite party game to play with friends.

Since I'm too used to playing online multiplayer with friends (because i actually have them shm), our party game of choice for a bit of relaxing is some good ole Just Dance since its fun seeing each other do their best to perform the dance moves. Also, dancing to the tune of Daddy Yanko's Limbo is still a very spicy experience with the ladies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 7: Party Gamessss

Shut up and just go play it now it's so damn great!!!!!

Years
  • Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends.

Any of the Super Smash Bros. games, especially the Wii U one because it lets 8 people play at once. I've been to a couple parties where we had giant 8 person battles and it was so much fun.

Years
  • Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends - Mario Party, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros brawl are all amazing party games and I've had so many good memories on them, Nintendo definitely knows how to make good party games.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 8: A game that ruins friendships.

Any game in the Mario Party series. Just watch the Giant Bomb videos on them.

Years
  • Day 7: Your favorite party game/a game you like to play with friends
    Mario platformer games, like Super Mario U and 3D World.

Day 8: A game that ruins friendships
    Mario Kart, and possibly Smash Bros.

Back