• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30 MORE Days of Gaming ????

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Day 8: Friendship ruiner

Any and every game with any form of Local pvp multiplayer, be it Splitscreen, System link, LAN, or whatever. When a bunch of friends are in a room together doing PVP, they do not leave friends!

My personal ruiner?

Down with the KPA

Last edited:
    Years
  • Day 9: Friendship ruiner - Pretty much the same three for the last question, Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario Party are probably the most competitive I've ever been against my friends.

Years
  • Day 9: Friendship ruiner

Definitely Mario Kart or Mario Party, as others have said. Some of the most BS moments in gaming come from those games, and its often incredibly infuriating.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Day 9: Friendship ruiner

Definitely Mario Kart or Mario Party, as others have said. Some of the most BS moments in gaming come from those games, and its often incredibly infuriating.

are you sure it's not hearthstone

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Day 8: Game that ruins friendships

League of Legends. Obviously everyone sees this coming. Mainly the issue here is how people within the team handle issues with teamwork and teamplay, and obviously the whole blame game kind of thing.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing.

Probably any game in the Call Of Duty series, if it's a good one, of course. MW2 I somehow sunk 25 days into, and I haven't come close since.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing.
    Overwatch

Years
  • Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing. - Call of Duty and Skyrim, I've just put so many hours into those games over the years. My original Pokemon Emerald save had a ridiculous amount of hours in it too cause I could just play it for ages without realising.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 10: A game you regret playing.

Crysis 2. Horrible game. Too much going on.

Years
  • Day 9: A game you can sink hours and hours a day into without realizing.
    Pokemon, the EV training and grinding can cause me to lose so much time without noticing.

Day 10: A game you regret playing.
    No Man's Sky, awful game.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 10: A game you regret playing
    ooo, this is tough. I'm not sure I've played a game I really regret playing tbh.

EDIT: Actually, Dora the Explorer 3 was some of the worst 15 minutes of my life. Do not buy.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Day 9 - A game you spent playing blah blah blah

Gmod.PNG

Next!

Day 10 - A Game you regret buying

Oh that's easy! Halo 5! I got the CE as I normally do with every Halo. I sold or threw out every single piece. That isn't a Halo game. Leave the uber-fast pace to CoD and Titanfall, as Halo has always been a slower FPS. And the eSport obsession can go die in the pit of cancer it lives in. And don't get me started on the Story. If I explain my feelings on it I'm bound to use language that will offend someone here.

I'm convinced 343 wants to destroy what Halo was (aka successful) and make it something else (aka an unsuccessful CoD/Titanfall clone with its identity stripped and thrown into the trash)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 11: A character that deserves more love.

Frank West. He's covered wars, ya know?

Back