• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Years
  • Welp, looks like there's a new star on the block. This new game really seems to have taken the PC gaming world by storm, at least considering how it appear consistently within the top 10 games on twitch, only beaten by League of Legends most of the time. Just what makes this game so appealing?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's quite a generic EA shooter, in my opinion - reminds me a lot of H1Z1 or DayZ (minus the zombies), but I guess those types of games have always been quite popular so I guess it's not too surprising this one has been doing well. I don't really enjoy the game itself or this kind of game in general, but my favorite streamer has been playing it a lot lately, so when he switches to PUBG I just keep watching it anyway. There's been quite a few entertaining moments, but mostly through him chatting with strangers in squads - the community is hilariously hostile.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • One of the better reasons why pubg is one of the hottest thigs for the shootin crowd is the gunplay. The shooting mechanics in pubg has some degree of depth to it that makes it quite satisfactory to play especially when things such as bullet types and their respective firearms are factored in.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Just like DayZ it has heavy roots in ARMA. It seems people really like dumbed down versions of the game.

Either way, it's just the current flash in the pan. Eventually most will move on, even if that takes a year.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I quite enjoy watching videos of people playing it and joking around, but I doubt it's something I'd like to try out myself.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can't wait for it to hit the XBOX Game Preview Program. Giant Bomb have been playing this weekly, and it has led to some hilarious moments.

Back