• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Games you're good at

Years
  • Well, it's a pretty big list. Not being big headed, but if I enjoy a game, I like to perfect it and get real good. But, naming the main ones.

FIFA - This is the main game I play to wind down and such. I'm extremely good at i. Always on the hardest difficulty and hardest rules in place.
    Guitar Hero - Been a long time since I played them or anything similar, but always on expert. Back in the day, I could get through Through the Fire and Flames without a fail on expert.
    Tales of Symphonia - I'm yet to meet someone who can play that game as well and efficiently as me.
    Call of Duty - Back in the day of COD4 and MW2, in online matches, I was (pretty much) always in the top 3 (minimum) of the leaderboards. Not liking the games from BO and onwards killed my love for it.
    Pokemon - IV + EV grinding was a piece of cake for me with shiny hunting. I regularly went to tournaments when I was a kid, playing Red/Blue/Yellow, believe it or not. Won a few then and kept that up through to Emerald.

They were the main ones I played to death and was extremely good at. There are loads of others, but yeah.​

Back