• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kratos vs. Asura [Week 20]

Who is the best?

• Kratos

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Asura

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Now this can be quite the fight if one considers how much power both gods of wrath have in their arsenal. while asura may appear to be miles ahead in physical strength compared to kratos, do remember that kratos himself possesses a lot of things if everyone remembers what stuff kratos has acquired throughout his travels, most notably From Gof of war 2, the power to change fate itself after he took out the sisters of fate. Of course if kratos was smart enough to know that he can literally change fate as of god of war 2's events, he shouldnt have trouble against beings of gargantuan strength.

Then again asura is kinda smarter than kratos.

Years
  • I've never even heard of Asura, so my vote goes to Kratos by default lol. I've always liked Kratos' design and characterization though. I should get around to playing the other God of War games, since I've only played the first.

Yukari

I'll vote for Asura solely because I despise how Kratos' character was treated after the first God of War.

Back