• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Xenon

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Pokémon Xenon
    ( Using: RPG Maker XP )

# Introduction
    I've always loved the idea of making my own game for others to enjoy. I've always been too lazy to get very far. However, this time I hope to make a lot of progress and hopefully finish the game. Someday I hope this game will be as good as some other games here (Zircon, Zero, etc.)

# Story
    The adventure starts when Kayla Hawkins, your long time crush, decides to go on a Pokémon journey. Hoping to impress her, you decide to go as well, dragging your friend Matt along with you. Professor Willow is reluctant to give you two Pokémon, but eventually she gives in. However, becoming a Pokémon trainer will soon become more than you bargained for!

# Characters
    Evan Smith
    :
    The main protagonist, he has always had a crush on Kayla Hawkins. He goes on his journey, hoping to impress Kayla along the way.

Matthew Williams:
    Matt is Evan's best friend. He is a technical wizard, knowing anything and everything about computers. He woefully accompanies Evan along his adventure. However, he is more interested in his computer than raising a Pokémon!

Kayla Hawkins
    :
    Kayla is a beautiful and talented young lady. Recently, she decided to go on a Pokémon adventure. Evan has a crush on her, but she is oblivious to his infatuation with her.

# Features
    -
    The protagonist talks
    - Fakémon (hopefully)
    - A new region, Ferris (tentative name)
    - Hopefully more will be added later ;(

# Help / Recruitment
    I could use some help in some areas of the game. So, I am hiring some people to help me out, occasionally. I could use:

1. Fakémon Designer: I don't have the best imagination. I could use some one to occasionally pitch me ideas when I need them.
    2. Graphics Person: Don't really know how to explain this, but like someone good at making interfaces and logos. That sort of thing.

Okay, that's all. c:

Back