• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Mellow Islands

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Okay...Goodness gracious, I haven't been to this story in a while...

Haley's mom swung open a closet. 3 scuba diving suits were in there, even one big enough for Max.
"We keep these suits unless one of the Eeliser doesn't come up when we call them." She told them.
With them, you can go get all the pokemon back.
"Ash..." A voice crocked. Ash looked over. It was Haley. "I hope you get all of my pokemon back...I'm counting on you..."
He nodded. "I'll do my best."
They suited up. It took a while, for the suits were difficult to put on. They all dived in at once with a, "Good luck!" from Haley's mom.
As soon as they dived in, they saw the Eeliser dead ahead. They swam vigorously towards it.

"Hey, it's the twerps." Jessie said.
"Oh, now they come...right when the window wipers are wiping!"
"Seviper..." cried Seviper warily.
Ash and his friends swung open the bottom door and jumped in.
"Can't start the ship, huh?" said Ash.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
What did you do, Dragon Master? Grr...

"No, no!" James cried frantically, trying to cover up the wind shield. "We just are, um...checking if all the pokeballs are fine." He gave a nervous grin.
"Oh yeah?" Ash said. "Pikachu! Thunder shock!"
A small pokeball in a pile somewhere began moving back and forth.
"Ha!" sneered Jessie. "Your precious little Pikachu won't be able to get out of that pokeball! It's locked, so you can't open it unless I say 'open'."
All of the sudden Pikachu and most of the other pokemon burst out.
"Curse my dumbness..." mumbled Jessie.
"Now, Pikachu!"
Pikachu sent sparks out of his cheeks, and burst the Eeliser ship open. All of the pokemon came out of their pokeballs and fell into the water. Pikachu and many others struggled for air. Ash swam up to them and gave Pikachu his air thingy :D Don't no what it's called. For one breath, than for him than for Chetit, and so on and so forth. Then they all swam up to the surface.
It's short again! Sorry, I have other stories to reply to.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Okey-dokey, I'll try...but I think I should remake that last post...it kirbys (you know what that means, Clappyseel).
Er...I don't know where the last one began...oh, yeah.

"Wait, uh, no..." James stuttered. "We were just...cleaning the buttons is all!"
"Cleaning the buttons!?" Max laughed. "Looks like your cleaning the window more then you're buttons!"
James blushed.
"I'll teach you guys a lesson!" Ash yelled. "Pikachu, thunder shock!"
He stabbed his finger in the air, but no familiar "pika--chuuuu!" burst out from behind him. He forgot that he didn't have Pikachu!
"Forgot you didn't have Pikachu, huh?" Jessie cackled.
"Well, seems you forgot too, judging by the way you flinched!" May yelled out.
The duo cringed.
"See? You did it again!"
"That doesn't count!" Yelled James, pulling his fist in the air.
"Well, what are you waiting for, Seviper?" Yelled Jessie. "Poison tail attack!"
"Ssssss-VIPER!"
The clumsy Seviper had gotten up from its fall and started jabbing it's tail at Ash. He narrowly dodged it.
"Hey! Don't set a pok?mon onto a person! That's just horrid!" Screamed May.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I don't know why, but that's just funny, Clap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Who says I can't?" Jessie snarled. "You have no pokemon and I do. So, Neener neener neener!"

She stuck out her tongue disgustingly. Max just went crazy and jumped on her head abruptly.

"Ah! Gettem off me! Gettem off me!" She screamed.

Seviper tried to help by jumping on top of her head. It didn't. She just collapsed to the ground.

"You big fat snake!" She screeched as she shoke her fist.

Max scuttled away, his hand scratching his head, emabarrased.

"I just lost control..." He laughed.

"How are we going to get our Pokemon back without Pokemon?" May moaned.

"I guess we have to fight fist-to-fist..." Ash answered in pride. "May: you take Jessie. Max: you take Seviper. I'll take James."

James winced. "No! No! I was only in this for the money! It was Meoth's idea!"

Ash ignored him. "Then you're just as bad as Meoth if you helped. Give back my Pikachu!"

James grinned nervously, a bead of sweat travelling down his cheek. "We promised our boss we'd transport them once we get to a PC, and if--"

"GIVE HIM BACK, YOU IMBISSILE!"

James flinched even more. He tossed a single pokeball over. "Here!" He shook violently. "Take them all! I don't care!"

A shower of pokeballs came raining down.

"Jessie, I think this plan has failed..."

Jessie growled venomously. "What? Are you afraid of a little kids? Let's get into a pillow fight! Oh, and be careful with the zippers!"

She laughed maniacally as May scoulded at her. In an instant, she punched Jessie's face in.

"Boy, that felt good!" She cheered. "Now let's get the heck out of here!"

Back