• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I dunno, but I better welcome you before they do, if they do! So, welcome back! ^.^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Actually, these threads are allowed if the member has been way for a month or more. And he's been away for a long time already. So welcome back!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    matrixguy25 said:
    Yup I had been gone for a lont time. Thanks for the welcomes
    Welcome back aand welcome back threads are allowed, if you have left for 30 days or more and he has not posted since. October 23nd.0_o. Have a great time and a lot has changed.

Years
  • hey I have a question. did they change the thing where you was able to make your own walkthrough of a game? I tryed to make my own for a game but it way down at the buttom of screen it said your not allowed to post or anything. it just let's me post only in certien ones

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    matrixguy25 said:
    hey I have a question. did they change the thing where you was able to make your own walkthrough of a game? I tryed to make my own for a game but it way down at the buttom of screen it said your not allowed to post or anything. it just let's me post only in certien ones
    You mean the tech inst. Only staff members are allowed to post in there.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC matrixguy25!! ^^ I'm Kelsey, I don't believe we've met before. ^o^ I'm glad to see an older member return to PC, welcome back and have fun! =D

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome back to PC^^
    I hope you'll still enjoy being here :)

Back