• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOU decide MY team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Ok i need some help here...

My Team

Gyarados
    130.png

Nature: Naughty (Up Attack, Down Special Defence)
    EV's: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moves (Reason):
    Dragon Dance (Set up a physical sweeper)
    Waterfall (Good STAB move)
    Ice Fang (Super effective against grass, flying, dragon)
    Earthquake (Really strong move, super effective against electric, who it has a 4x weakness to)

Zoroark
    571.png

Nature: Quirly (Up nothing, Down nothing)
    EV's: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Moves (Reason):
    Nasty Plot (Good set up for special sweeper)
    Night Daze (Good STAB move)
    Extrasensory (Covers the fighting weakness)
    Flamethrower (Covers the bug weakness and its a good, strong move)

Now these two are definately in my team but i need help with the other 4 places
    Please help by filling out this...

Name:
    Nature:
    EV's:
    Moves (Reason):

I am looking for 1 or maybe 2 more sweepers and 2 or maybe 3 walls, any help would be appriciated :)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I think you've got the wrong idea, in this thread we don't just build a team for you, thats not how it works I'm afraid. It's up to you to decide which pokemon would work well with the ones you've picked already, for example, Gyrados is obviously weak to electricity x4 so find something that can switch into them like a ground type or something with Volt absorb. Anyway re-edit this thread when YOU have picked the final pokemon, then we can give you advice as what would do the job better. :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • We can't build a team for you. Post a RMT when you've decided on all of your mons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back