• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
  • && information~

Hello, and welcome all to The Pokeshipping Club! If you're a fan of Pokeshipping [Ash and Misty], then this is the place for you! Here, fans can speak of any topic regarding this pairing. This is a warm, cheerful place where fans may celebrate the existence of their relationship in general. Feel free to post quotes, fanarts, graphics, fanfics, or anything that you think could relate to this lovely pairing. Enjoy your time here!

This club was approved by Midori Chi due to the lack of activity and the absence of the last owner in the previous club.

&& the rules~
    1. All PC rules apply. Following them isn't hard.
    2. Please, absolutely no bashing of any kind. Respect one another.
    3. No double, triple, or more posts are allowed. Only one is needed.
    4. Please do not advertise another club here. It is completely unnecessary.
    5. If you wish to post a fanart, do [IMG*]insert-link-here[/*IMG]. Take out the stars, okay?
    6. The breaking of any of these rules can result to a ban, so keep that in mind, everyone.
    7. If you had have a name change, please let me know.
    8. Please do not ask for any positions such as Co-Owner. I will choose one if at the appointed time.
    9. Be creative! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know via PM.
    10. Have fun here! Please enjoy yourself as much as possible.

&& breaking the rules~
    Had to add this in here now. If you break the rules, chances are that I'll give you a strike. Depending on which rule you break, you could get two strikes at once or some sort of combination. Just remember that three strikes = ban. <3

&& the pokeshippers~
    1. Kasu-chan
    2. diamondpearl876
    3. Ryouki
    4. Ashfan20
    5. 41victory
    6. Anime/Mangalover247
    7. Satsuki
    8. Kila
    9. mistywishmaker
    10. .::Lovely Moon::.
    11. ~*~Wintersun*~
    12. Crystal Clair
    13. KatLee
    14. Perry!
    15. Haruki
    16. Vaporeon7795
    17. Poke'ShipperNyaaxD
    18. kasumi_chan_x
    19. Pikachu_trainer
    20. cloe4eva12
    21. benmrules
    22. ValentineUmbreon
    23. angeliipika
    24. AAMLBeast

&& banners~ Please remember to credit the maker. Thank you!

aamllookback.jpg

Made by mistywishmaker

beginning.jpg

Made by mistywishmaker

skc-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

satokasucastle.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-closeencounter--.jpg

Mde by Kasu-chan

-redyellow.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-closeencounter-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-blue.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-sxk-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-whenyouarehere-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-friendshipoftwo-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

-love-.jpg

Made by Kasu-chan

&& enjoy your time here!

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'll join. =p It's my favorite shipping in pokemon.

That's a pretty revealing pic you got there btw.. lol

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Hooray, welcome! Ash and Misty are my favorite as well. They're so... them. It's hard to explain it.

xD! Yes, it kind of puts in a summer look, so I'll be changing that picture every month. Just a little thing I'll do.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?

There were many scenes in the anime that hinted that they liked eachother. Then, there's also Misty's Song... Pretty sure that was written by the same people who write every other songs and such.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?

There were many scenes in the anime that hinted that they liked eachother. Then, there's also Misty's Song... Pretty sure that was written by the same people who write every other songs and such.

About that Misty's Song...I heard rumours that 4kids created it because there just Pokeshippers...:O

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Sure thing, welcome! I'll add you to the list. ^^

Myself, personally, I think it is their strong friendship for each other which made me love this shipping so much. Ever since they both spoke to each other, I had a feeling that these two were meant to become great friends. I adore the way they met; it couldn't get any better than that. But anyway, getting to the point, I think the part that really made me believe that they're meant to be is pretty much The Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode. I love the dancing scene in the end. It was just a great moment for the two of them... dancing until the end of summer. I love the way they fight, the way they're friendly with each other, just everything about their relationship I came to love, and of course, be obsessive about. I truly do think that someday they will get together. Perhaps it won't happen anytime soon, but I'll be happy if there's some sort of hint at the end of the anime, pointing to them being together. It sounds a little silly, yes, since Pokeshipping doesn't have many hints as it once did, but I don't really care what others say. It's a shipping I love and I'm optimistic for them. That's the sort of love I have for them.

...There I go again, explaining all the time. xD

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
  • What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?
    Well after watching the anime and people talking about how they go great togeather, I started getting a feeling for it too. One episode in particular made me realize/ furter my liking into the couple. It had something to do with Brock and a girl who liked him but he didn't like back. Ash said something about Brock and her getting married and Misty Replied with "Just like you and I will be someday."

Can I join? I absolutely love Pokeshipping! As for the topic, I also believe because of their friendship and how both stood by each other through all the times, both the sad and good. Plus Misty's song and also the song He Drives Me Crazy from the Pokemon 3rd movie soundtrack. And I'll post a cute picture of them
    4vewfm8.jpg

and my personal favorite :)
    639wleb.jpg

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Sure! Welcome to the club!
    It's obvious isn't it? Ash has some feelings for Misty that shows he actually cared for her, Caring for her isn't just to show he's kind but the Caring for her means that he actually shows love for Misty,
    Misty on the other hand has many obvious reason that makes Pokeshipping revolve...as everybody knows this hints...I wont post the hints now

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    About that Misty's Song...I heard rumours that 4kids created it because there just Pokeshippers...:O

Well, that's lame. o_O I don't see a song for Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping (I think that's dawnxash).. :P

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    There's other people who could make the song though.

Anyway, I think this is Ash and Misty attempting to look like Brock.. I thought it was pretty funny..

117643051497.png

And some other pics..

ash_y_misty.jpg

06.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back