• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate My PLATINUM TEAM

Years
Torterra Grass/Ground
-Leaf storm
-Razor Leaf
-Crunch

-Earthquake

Lucario Fight/steel
-Aura Sphere
-Sword dance

-Flash Cannon

-Close Combat

Togekiss Normal/Flyng

-Silver Wind

-Water Pulse

-Hyper Beam

-Fly

Rapidash Fire
-Iron Tail
-Flame Wheel

-Fire Blast
-Stomp

Jolteon Electric
-Thunder
-Shock Wave
-Last Resort
-Pin Missile

Giratina Ghost Dragon
-Omnimous Wind
-Shadow Force

-Dragon Claw
-Shadow Ball
Rate my team please!find my weakness and give me solution to make my team better!thanks!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Firstly keep in mind of the physical/special split. Not really sure of your levels or any other details so just going to speak with general suggestions here.

Torterra has not-so-great sPA, so instead go for stone edge > leaf storm to hit flying types, wood hammer > razor leaf for more power. :3

For Lucario, considering it's physically based w/ Swords Dance, replace aura sphere with extremespeed to have priority (outspeed attacks that you can't normally outspeed). The other attacks are up to you, crunch to hit psychic types, stone edge to hit flying types or bullet punch for STAB priority.

On Togekiss, keep fly since you need it in-game. Hyper Beam is bad since it takes two turns to set up, but considering what you have, you're better off just keeping it as a HM slave.

On Rapidash, Flare Blitz > Flame Wheel or keep it as is and replace Stomp w/ Megahorn to hit water types, Iron Tail can stay while your other slot for fire blast is probably best fit with will-o-wisp to make the physical types hurt less.

On Jolteon, go for thunderbolt > thunder since there's no rain to make thunder 100% accuracy. :( Its attack sucks so yeah you don't really want pin missile. Go for shadow ball for coverage of things thunderbolt can't hit, go for charge beam > shock wave to increase your spa and on the last slot since it's in-game there's really nothing you can do so instead just leave it as is :( Just keep in mind that last resort is an attack you shouldn't normally use, or really at all. :x

On Giratina, throw aura sphere on > ominious wind for coverage over steels and shadow sneak > shadow force for priority.

Back