• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
  • I don't know where exactly this should go, so I'm posting it here.

But I'm curious what everyone thinks of the scores from various Pokemon games - by scores, I mean the music played in the background. It's not an important part, I know, but I pay attention to the stupid things.

I didn't really like any music from Emerald/Sapphire/Ruby (except the battle music of the Team, LEaders). In my opinion, the best music was from the original (and the remakes) for the Silph Co. level (where you face the Rockets one last time). And a close second is the main battle theme for your Rival in Crystel/Silver/Gold. At least those scores were slightly foreboding, don't you agree?

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Well the music is nt bad but can get annoying sometimes, especially when your riding the bike for a long time. The music in the battle scenes are great and i especially like the song when battling through the elite four.

~Kipper~

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I think they were refering to the music played throughout the games. In other words the background music you can hear. It was a confusing title for the thread but the first post explains it.

~Kipper~

Yeppers. The term "score" is often used in Hollywood and films... a "soundtrack" is a compilation of the songs used in a movie, but a "score" is a collection of the musical pieces composed specifically for the film. Same basic principle in games, I guess.

I just found a website where you can actually buy a CD of the various music composed for the game... called something like "Pokemon FireRed & LeafGreen Super Complete". You can only buy it through Japan, though. Still curious nonetheless.

ninjamax237

Spriter
    Years
  • In my opinion, the music from Pokemon GSC is the best. But the remakes (HGSS) didn't quite give the same musical feel. They just didn't do it right. Which is why...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • oh my god. This thread was lasted posted in during the beginning of 2007. I wasn't even here. lmao Please don't post in threads over a month old!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back