• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you like Pokemon?

What is your attitude towards Pokemon? Do you really love it? Is Pokemon your life?

• Total voters

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
If there will be, in the future, one last Pokemon fan existing in this world long after Pokemon becomes extinct, it would be me.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
How Do You Like Pokemon?

I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I choose the fourth, and fourth forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all pokemon:
:15: :3: :chu: :lg: :psy copy: :14: :20: :bone: :latias: :13: :2: :9: :king: :os: :12: :19: ....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
The Second One (oxymoron :)) of course ^_^.. I mean, I'd be sad and crap but I wouldnt battle nintendo... come on, they rule America..

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
-gets hs armor and prepares for a battle with nuclear missiles- ^^; Guess what I picked?

I'm serious. I would do such things if Pokemon were destroyed. I love Pokemon like it was my sibling.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Well I chose the fourth one, but there would be a problem if something like that ever happened, as I dont have a horse or any armour

*gets coat and starts running to the nearest armour shop*

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
We should start a Pokemon Army! And create a political party devoted to pokemon. I running for president this november for the Pokemon Party. Vote Psyduck. 'holds up both fingers with peace signs"

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
*Looks determined* I chose the 4 option ^_____^
Pokemon is a big part of my life and i will love it forever !
Pokemon will never die if us fans stay. *Gets out my Horse Velvet and hops on him with my Armour* And to battle we bravely go !!! XD

Back