• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Emerald] Pre League Team

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2013
Sceptile
Earthquake
Cut
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace

Mightyena
Bite
Strength
Dig
Return

Hariyama
Arm Thrust
Dynamic Punch
Rock Smash
Facade

Alakazam
Flash
Disable
Recover
Phychic

Skarmory
Fly
Air Cutter
Steel Wing
Fury Attack

??? - Looking For Last Pokemon Please Help. I was thinking Lantern / Milotic. + I know most my moves are crap but i'll get that sorted.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Ok, you got a pretty good team so far; considering what you are working with here; but it can be a tiny bit better; and I'm going to do the best to help you here (as far as in-game teams go) anyways, this is all opinion; and the in-game stuff never has to be "the best" n,n

1) Sceptile - First step is to get rid of cut, its a horrible HM and its just not good to have. My suggestion is to replace this with pursuit (so you can get some type coverage)

2) Mighteyana - Alright, this one has a decent set for an in-game pokemon, but its still not the best thing to have. If you are wanting a dark type, there is a bunch of better options such as Absol for example. This Pokemon does have intimidate which is a bit handy~

3) Hairyama - It needs some more move typing or maybe something like bulk up. Rock Smash is a horrid move in this generation; so getting rid of that would be good. If you have rock tomb, I'd add that onto his roster; as well as any other moves of diffrent type

4) Alakazam - Suffers from only having one move. Something like a Dusclops can pull off the "only using one-move" tactic as it has a good, and even better support pool to use it.

5)Skarmory - The moves here are good, but throw on spikes to it if you are at the level too.

As for anything else, a good water type would do some help - Lanturn, Starmie, Milotic (if you get one then good luck), and Walrein are good ones to have - A lot of the water types in this generation are either bulky or rather weak.

And if you were to change out any Pokemon at all for any others, here are some thoughts of Pokemon that are really good to add. Aswell as some movesets (only using their learned moves from 1-50)

Gardevior
Psychic - 26
Hypnosis - 51
Calm Mind - 21
Double Team - 11
(Thunderbolt, Shadowball, Shockwave)

Dusclops
Will-O-Wisp - 41
Shadow Punch - 37
Pursuit - 27
Confuse Ray - 23

Lanturn
Surf/Hydro Pump - 50
Confuse Ray - 32
T.Wave - 1
Thunder - TM can be bought
(Thunderbolt and Ice beam)

Walrein
Body Slam - 19
Encore - 3
Surf - HM
Ice Beam(TM), Blizzard, or Aura Beam

Magnton
Tri Attack - 42
Spark - 26
T.Wave - 16
Supersonic - ?

Hope I helped n.n

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
My pleasure there hun ^,^

Also, remember the main types in the E4 are Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon, and Water. It would be super awesome to have a Fighting type move (check), a Ghost type move (not check) or dark type move (check) , a Ice or Dragon type move (uncheck), a Rock type move (uncheck), and then a Grass (check) and Electric type move (uncheck)

Those will help you out more than you know! Rock type is optional, but Drakes team is a good bit of flying type, so rocks would help a ton here!

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2013
Thanks Again !! I really appreciate the time and effort you put in :D

Back