• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurricane Ike

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • My chances of going ice skating today are gone. Hannah is supposed to affect me, then Ike may follow. And it is ALREADY a category four! Then another huricane is behind it. Maybe i'll get to skip classes!

Years
  • I went out to eat with a friend for dinner last night and she was saying that she was watching the weather and it said Ike is suppose to be a category 5 when it hits Florida. I wouldn't doubt it. Let's just hope it's not. I'm going to end up missing some school.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

You don't know how much I laughed at that. XDDD

Ah I recognize you from the Hanna thread.

map_tropprjpath09_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

It seems to weaken after hitting the Carribean Islands and steer into Florida. By the time it gets to where I live (If we even get hit) it will probably be a tropical depression or less.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My chances of going ice skating today are gone. Hannah is supposed to affect me, then Ike may follow. And it is ALREADY a category four! Then another huricane is behind it. Maybe i'll get to skip classes!

Not necesarilly, Ike might go into the Gulf of Mexico and hit them there. It may follow Hanna. Hopefully not! If Hanna hits us in NC, then I might not take the Pacer test in gym! Yes! Either way, Hanna wont be as bad coz its a tropical storm right now and Ike is category 3 at the moment

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I just hope Ike will go into the Gulf, but not be as bad as Katrina. Or worse....I'm not ready to die....not just yet.....

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
  • dang, why are you people makin hurricanes a flippin joke. people die from hurricanes. if you were in new orleans during hurricane katrina you wouldnt be laughing. i lived in new orleans at that time.. although i wasnt at my house during the hurricane but i did go back to see whats our house still looked like and lets say i didnt see it.. so you guys should stop makin fun of hurricanes.

Lee Jin Tyz

Years
  • you guys just dont understand a hurricane until you see what it can do then i guess because people are still making jokes of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Unfortunately, Lee Jin Tyz is right, but only because this may offend some people (not that I wasn't tempted to make an Ike joke myself, haha).

Everyone should remain a bit more seriously on topic from now.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Im not making jokes, Im taking this seriously. Hanna is comming up the coast of NC as I am typing this and its pouring down rain here sooo.....yeah......

Abrogate Nadir

Obscure Shipper
    Years
  • you guys just dont understand a hurricane until you see what it can do then i guess because people are still making jokes of it.

It's possible some of the people who make jokes about these sorts of things (though not necessarily on this forum) do have some greater experience with a Hurricane than simply seeing it on the news. Some people joke simply to cope with something that has happened or will happen. Whatever the case, I don't think anyone was trying to be mean spirited.

Lee Jin Tyz

Years
  • im glad that someone has finally agreed with me, thank you amachi and hurricane hannah is only a catagory 2 i think last time i checked? anyway hurricane hannah wont cause to much damage unlike hurricane ike will. ike will definaitly take lives, cause damage, and hurt peoples families.

Years
  • Well I dont know how much of either one of those MA is expected to get but I do feel bad about the people who are getting hit the worst (Florida and such) I hope it's not as bad as it's expected to be.

Back