• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon:Special FireRed+LeafGreen

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Chapter 1:Red,Blue, And Green, The pokedex holders
    Red woke up early in the morning. It was october 25th, his birthday. But it wasnt any ordinary birthday. When I person turns 12 they get a choice, they can stay in school, and get a desk job when they graduate, or go on a journey. THey can become a pokemon trainer. Red was gonna be a pokemon trainer. He lived in the Kanto region of the world. The kanto region has its own set of pokemon, 150 to be exact. "Mom, wake up, I'm going!" Red said shaking his mom. "Red, you still have hours to go, lets have breakfest," Red's mom said. After having breakfest, he got ready. He was wearing blue jeans and a Red and white hat. HE was wearing a red and white vest with a black shirt under it. He had a backpack full of food and money. "Okay mom, I'm going to Profesor Oak's!" Red said. "Okay, but before you go,take these" Mom said. She handed Red a wallet, and then shoes. "What are these?" Red asked. "The wallet had 2000 dollars, I know you have money but your gonna need to buy food, and to stay in pokemon centers at night. And those are runnung shoes, they are better for runnin and not wearing out" Mom said.

Red walked out and walked down the block. He stoped at Prof. Oak's house. Prof.Oak is the pokemon profesor of the region. He hands out 3 diferent pokemon for new trainers. There was the Grass-Type, Bulasaur, the Fire-Type, Charmander, and the Water-Type, Squirtle. REd had been thinking about it all night long but he couldnt decide, he cou;d only pick one of the three as his first pokemon. He knocked on the door of the lab and the door was opened. There were many men in labcoats walking around, touching machines. Red was brought to the profesor himself. "Hello, are you Green?" Oak asked. "No, I am Red, I am here to get a pokemon!" Red said. "oh yes, Red. You, Blue, and a kid named Green are the three to be trainers." He said. A girl, just a bit shorter then him came in. "Hi, I'm Green, Im gonna get my pokemon right?" Green asked. "Yes, lets just wait for Blue." Oak said. A Tall boy, wearing a black poped collar shirt came in. He had a geen and yellow necklass dangeling from his neck."Hey, Red, why are you here" Blue said to his rival since they were todlers. "Im geting a pokemon" Red said. "Yes, Blue, I told you last night to mind yout maners" Oak said. "Wait, why were you two together last ight?" Green asked. "Becasue he's my grandpa" Blue said.

"Well lets get down to buisness." Oak said He walked over to a table with three pokeballs on it. Pokeballs were balls that could contain pokemon inside them. They were red on the top, and white on the bottom. In the middle there was a buton. You could see through the pokeballs, to see what pokemon was inside. The three starter pokemon were inside. "There are three pokemon here, and I asume you know which ones there are. Green, ladies first, you pick your first pokemon." Oak said. Without staling Green grabed the pokeball with Squirtle in it and presed the buton. The ball opend and the small pokemon inside the ball you could see, turned into a ball of red energy. The red energy ball jumped from the ball and turned intp the pokemon that was in the ball, but bigger. "Gyyy" Squirtle growled. "Hi, I'm Green, your trainer!" Green said. Squirtle jumped up and Green cought him in her arms. "Haha, thanks Prof." Green said. "No problem" Oak said. "Okay, you two can choose. "I want Bulbasuar" "I want Charmander: Red and Blue respectivly said at the same time.

Red grabes Bulbasaur's ball and Blue grabed Charmander's ball. They let them out. "Hey Bulbasaur, Im Red your trainer." Red said. "Hey Charmander,your gonna win me a ton of pokemon." Blue said. "Allright, now I want to give you 3 something. These are pokemon encyclopedia's, or Pokedex's. They are blank right now but when you meet a pokemon you havent, or capture one, its data is added to the pokedex. I want you 3 to scan every pokemon's data in the region. Then, when you do bring them back to me" Oak said. "Okay" The three said. The 3 walked outside and were ready to go. "Hey Green, were are you heading?" Red asked "Oh, well I am gonna fill the pokedex out so I guese all over. Hey, you want to travel together!" Green asked. "Well shure" Red said. "Come on Green, wouldnt you rather travel with a winner like Me?" Blue said Grining. Green slaped him across the face. "Well, Red you always say your the best, so prove it. My pokemon has an advantage over yours, so lets go!" Blue said. He threw his pokeball toward Red but it stoped halfway when a red energyball came out, and then Charmander apeared. Red called Bulbasaur out.

"Wait, you forgot these!" Oak said runing toward the two trainers. "Here you go Green" Oak said handing her a blue and white upside down triangle. Green put it on her bags strap. Oak threw one to Red and Blue each. "What is it?" Red asked. "Pokemon have levels. When they reach certain levels they will learn new atacks and evolve into difernt pokemon. This device will show there level, how much more expierience they need to reach a new level, and it will list there atacks." Oak said. Red and Blue looked at theres. "So, Bulbasaur knows Tackle and Growl. Growl does no damage, so I should use tackle" Red said to himself.

Chapter 2:Heading out, Red and Green's adventure! Capture the electric mouse!
    The battle began. "Bulbasaur, TACKLE!!"Red said. Bulbasaur ran toward Charmander and jumped at it. "charmander, TACKLE!!!" Blue said. Squirtle also tackled. The two pokemon colided in the air and came back down. "TACKLE!!" The boys shouted as the pokemon tackled eachother again.THey did it more times until finaly, both pokemon fainted. "Ohh, looks like a tie" Red said. "Humph, Well, Bye" Blue said puting Charmander in its ball and leaving. "Well, good luck you two!" Oak said.

Red and Green started traveling. They just entered a new town. "Hey what town are we in?" Red asked. Green took out her map and read it. "Uhhm were in Viridian city." Green said. "Yes, there is a Gym here!" Red said. "A,Gym?" Green was clueless. "You've never heard of a pokemon Gym. There are 8 in the region. There are 8 Gym leaders who if you beat them, you get a gym badge. The Gym leaders are very hard to beat. If you beat one, you get a Gym badge. If you get one Gy badge from each Gym in the region, you can challenge the pokemon league. The pokemon league consist of the Elite 4 and there champions. If you beat the champion, you are the new one." Red said. They went to he pokemon center and rested for the night. When they woke up they went to the Gym but the door was locked and a sighn was on the door that read "Gym leader on vacation". "Oh man, guses we should go to the next town" Red said. "The next town with a gym leader is pewter city, and the leader is a rock type trainer." Green said.

They set out. They had to past through the viridian forest to get to peweter ciy. The two pased through the woods. They were walking when some bug came toward them. Red and Greens pokedex's started beeping. They pulled them out and saw the data. Hey, It's a caterpie, its a bug type. Im gonna catch it!" Green said. She threw her pokeball and Squirtle came out. "Squirtle, Tackle!" Green said. Squirtle jumped toward Caterpie, but it doged. It used stringshot and wraped up Squirtle. "Squirtle! Tackle!" Green said. Squirtle used its legs to run and it tackled Caterpie. Caterpie was pretty weak and Squirtle broke free. "Nows the chance" Green said. She threw a pokeball at Caterpie and it went into the ball. "Hey, I got one!" Green said. They were almost at the end of the forest when a little boy lunged at Red. "I got you now Pikachu!" The boy said. He threw a net over Red's head. "Hey, Do I look like a Pikachu to you!" Red said. Green was laughing. "Haha, well, kinda with those red cheecks of yours." Green said pinching Reds cheeks making them red. "Haha, very funny. Now why are you looking for a Pikachu?" Red said. "A Pikachu's been atacking my clan. He's been stealing are food and everything." The boy said. "What clan?" Green asked. "The Viridian forest clan, Me and my pokemon family, see I was lost from my parents as a kid, so the pokemon in the forest raised me. Since then I lived here. I learned both english and pokemon!" the boy said.

The three started looking for the Pikachu. Red sent Bulbasaur to go left while he went right. "Bulbasaur, were are you, you have any luck?" Red yelled. "bulbasaur!" Red yelled. He saw Bulbasaur tied up in a rope. "Who did this."Red asked. He realized his leg was in a rope. He was pulled by the rope and was hanging in the air. His hat fell on a Pikachu's head when his pokedex fell out of his coat. Pikachu grabed it and it started beeping. "Hey, Pikachu, give me the pokedex back!"REd said. Pikachu used static attack to shock Red. "Come on please." Red Asked. Pikachu realized its leg was in a rope when he was hanging to!. Two men, wearing black shirts and pants, with a giant red capital R on there shirt came. "So we found a boy, a Bulbasaur and a pikachu, lucky day!" one of the men said. "Yea, Bulbasaurs arent wild, so this is rear, and a Pikachu!" the other man said."Hey, whats going on!" Red said. "We are Team Rocket, A group that will catch every pokemon we see, and make a clone, once every pokemon species in Kanto is cloned the Boss will tell us the next step." One man said. "Idiot, you told him" The other guy said. Red freed himself. He grabes Pikahcu, his hat, and his pokedex. He put Bulbasaur back in its ball and ran.

"tuuuuu" Pikachu growled in Pokemon launguage. Since pokeballs were see through, Pikachu was stearing at Bulbasuar. Red found Green and Sendu, the boy from earlyer. "You found the theif!" sendu said. "No time, Run!" Red said. the trio ran out of the forest and into peweter city. Red explained about Team Rocket to Green and Sendu. "Now, I can get revenge on you Pikachu" Sendu said. Red inturupted Sendu "How bout I do you a favor, and take Pikachu off your hands, I'll bring him in as my second pokemon" Red said. Pikachu was next to them. He jumped on Reds shoulder. "Well, Okay, I got to go, Bye and thanks!" Sndu said runing off. Red got a pokeball, and cought Pikachu. "Lets go!" Green said.

Chapter 3: Brock, the rock hard leader!

Red and Green arived in Peweter City the next day. They stayed in a pokemon Center. In the morning, Green woke up. She looked at the clock and it was 10:00 AM. "Ahhh, wonder where Red is?" Green asked herself. She saw Red wasnt in his bed so she got dresed into her skirt, put her shirt on, and then her hat. She walked outside and saw Red having pikachu and Bulbasaur attacking some tree's. "Hey Red, what are you doing?" Green asked Red. His hat was turned backwards, which he only did when training or battling. "I'm training Saur and Chu" Red said. "Saur, Chu ?" Green asked, confused. "Yea, I nicknamed them." Red said. "I'm training for my gym battle tomorow, I made a reservation, the gyms crowded." "cool" Green said. Later that night, after an entire day of training Chu and Saur, Red left the town. Green saw a note Red left, "Green, I went to catch a water pokemon, I needed to get to the closest body of water which was in pallet, from, Red". Green got Caterpie and Squirtle and started training.

At Pallet town, Red rented a small boat from Prof.Oak. He went out on the water and searched for pokemon. A Poliwag apeared. "Cool, I'm gonna get you, Saur, Leach-seed" Red said. Saur sent small seeds at Poliwag. They released some energy and it hurt the water pokemon, then, the energy got sent to Saur and saur was healed. Poliwag used double-slap and slaped Saur multiple times with its tail. "Saur, use Tackle!" Red said. Saur tackled Poliwag. Poliwag was very injured. "Now's my chance" Red said. He threw a pokeball. IT hit Poliwag and turned it into energy. Red caught it. A mini-poliwag was in the ball asleep. "Yes, I got, uhh, Poli, thats a good name." Red said.

Red came back to Peweter City late at night. It was 12:00 midnight. He got into the pokemon center and saw Green asleep in her bed. "Green, you awake?" Red said poking Greens face. "Uhh, hey Blue, oh, thats nice, your so sweet" Green said sleep-talking. "What, you like Blue!!!" Red screamed. "Shut up, brat" someone said from another room. "what, Red, what are you doing screaming, its late, go to bed" Green said. "Well, I heard you talking bout Blue in your sleep" Red said. Green's face turned completly red. "Uhhm, goodnight" Green said turning her back to red.

In the morning, Red and Green went to the Gym. "Hey, were's the leader, I'll kick all his pokemons but's!" red yelled. "I'm right here" Brock said. Brock was only 15, really young. "Hey, your just a kid like us!" Green said. "But im one of the best trainers in Kanto, so Im not "just" a kid." Brock said. "Well, Im ready to get my first badge!' Red said, "Go, Poli" Red said sending Poli out. "You cought that last night, Red" Green asked. "Yep" Red said. "Go, Geodude" Brock said, sending Geodude out. The pokedex's of Red and Green beeped. It scanned it. Red pulled his out. HE read on Geodude. "Uuh huu, yea, so it can use tackle, mud-sport, rock-throw, and take-down" Red said. "Cool gameboy you got there, but you'll need to be better to beat me, Geodude, Tackle!" Brock said. The Rock pokemon tackled Poli and sent him flying. "Poli, bubble" Red said. Poli sent bubble's and hit Geodude. Geodude screamed out in pain. "Now, double-slap" Red said. Poli slaped Geodude many times. "Geodude, use take-down" Brock said. Geodude tackled Poli, but with much more force, causing Geodude damage. Poli, use Bubble" Red said. Poli sent water from it's mouth and hit Geodude. Geodude was knocked out. "Geodude, you fought very well, return" Brock said and Geodude disapeared.

"Great job Poli" Red said. Poli glew up and was geting bigger. "Whats going on?" Red asked. "It's evolving" Green said. A light emerged as Poliwag, was now Poliwhirl. "Cool" Red said. Both Red and Greens pokedex's scanned it. "Nice, now your Poli knows Water-Gun" Green said.

"You beat Geodude, but here'smy powerhouse, go, Onix" Brock said. A giant snake made of many rocks came out, leting out a big roar. "oh god, I evolved, but not as much as him" Poli thought. "Poli, water-gun" Red said. Poli was scared to move. "Come on" Red said."Onix, Earthquake" Brock said. Onix threw itself onto the ground and the ground shook. Poli was thrown against a rock and was knocked out. "Return" Red said calling Poli back. "Go, Saur" Red said.

The grass type came out. "Saur, use Vine-Whip" Red said. "Wow, a Bulbasaur, those arent wild, you he got it from Oak" Brock said to himself, "Onix, Dig". Onix dug a hole and disapeared. "Behind you" Red said. Saur barely dodged Onix. "Use Razor-Leaf" Red said. Saur threw leafes and hit Onix hard. "Now Vine-Whip" Red said. Saur then threw Onix against the ground and knocked it out. "congrats, you got the Boulder-Badge" Brock said handing Red the badge. "Yea, I got my first badge, 1/8th of my journey is done" Red said.

Chapter 4: Route 3+4

"Cool, so where exactly is the next gym, Brock?" Red asked.

"Well, It's in Cerulean City. Buy you'll need to pass through Mt. Moon." Brock said.

"What's Mt. Moon?" Red asked.

"Oh, I know. It's a mountain that separates Pewter City and Cerulean City. It's so tall that nobody can climb it, you need to walk through it." Green said.

Red and Green set out for Mt. Moon.

"We need to go through Route 3, it's supposedly full of trainers who aren't ready for Mt. Moon yet." Green said. "We better get are pokemon ready."

"Yea, come out, Saur, Chu, and Poli" Red said, throwing the three pokeballs.

"Come out, Squirtle, Caterpie" Green said.

Red and Green with there pokemon walked farther into Route 3. It was confusing with all the damaged territory from pokemon battles.

"Hey, you with the skirt, how would you like to give me P.100, after I beat you in a battle, of coarse" some kid Red and Green's age said.

"Fine, Squirtle, ready" Green said. "GRAAA" Squirtle growled in pokemon language

"Fine, Go Ivysaur" the kid said.

Red and Green's pokedex's started beeping and the data was scanned.

"hey, it's the evolved form of Saur" Red said.

"Ivysaur, Vine-Whip" The kid said. Ivysaur threw vines out of it's bulb, which had a plant growing on it, at Squirtle.

"Damn it, water types are weak against grass types." Green said to herself. "Use tackle"

Squirtle tackled Ivysaur. It didn't do much damage and Ivysaur barely was hurt.

"Ivysaur, use Razor-Leaf" the kid said. Ivysaur threw leafs that were spinning and had sharp ends.

The leafs but Squirtle and Squirtle was bleeding on it's head.

"Squirtle use tackle" green said. Squirtle tackled again but it didn't do much again.

"Ivysaur, lets finish this, use quick-attack" the kid said.

"Squirtle, tackle" Green said.

Both the pokemon ran at each other and smacked each other.

Squirtle fainted, but Ivysaur stood.

"It's okay, you fought well" Green said putting Squirtle back in it's ball. "Go Caterpie"

The small Bug pokemon apeared. "Caterpie, string shot"

The strings like substance wrapped up Ivysaur. Ivysaur struggled to get out, but just couldn't.

"Come on, use Vine-Whip" the kid said.

Ivysaur Used it's vines and even though tied up, threw caterpie against the side of a tree.

"Caterpie. Use tackle" Green said.

Caterie tackled Ivysaur right on it's head, knocking it out.

"Great job, Caterpie" Green said.

Caterpie glowed white and it's body was changing. It changed into some pod form, then back to caterpie

It kept changing back and forth until an explosion of light revealed Caterpie evolved into a Metapod.

"Cool, it evolved" Red said.

"I got one more pokemon, go, Ratatta" the kid said.

A small purple rat apeared. It was growling at Metapod.

"That's it, this will be a piece of cake." Green said. "Metapod, tackle"

Metapod, even though it had no limbs, tackled Ratatta. Ratatta was knocked out.

"What, I didn't know it would be that easy, now pay up" Green said

The kid paid the money, and Red and Green continued.

"Red and Green continued up north. They entered Route 4.

"Hey, look a pokmon Center." Green said.

"Who cares, MT. Moon's entrance is right there" Red said.

"Yea, but look, it's sunset now, we don't want to venture in a cave at night" Green said.

Red and Green decided to train for the night. At 9:00 they would go to bed and leave for MT. Moon early.

"That's it, use Bubble one last time" Green said. Squirtle shot bubbles and knocked the Sandshrew out.

"Now" Red said.

" I know" Green said throwing a pokeball at it. The ball rocked back and forth until "Beep"

"Yea! I caught a Sandshrew" Green said.

"That's nothing compared to the Pidgey I caught" Red said. Referring to the Pidgey he caught an hour ago.

"So what are you gonna name that dumb bird" Green asked.

"Pidg, I like it" Red said.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • "Okay mom, I'm going to Profesor Oak's!" Red said. "Okay, but before you go,take these." Mom said. She handed Red a wallet, and then shoes. "What are these?" Red asked. "The wallet had 2000 dollars, I know you have money but your gonna need to buy food, and to stay in pokemon centers at night. And those are runnung shoes, they are better for runnin' and not wearing out." Mom said.

Ok, see the bold words? Those are what's needed. And when using a word in that southern slang, such as "runnin'", put a ' behind the 'n'. I'm southern...so I know these things.

Anyway...punctuation, m'dear. You're not ending your sentences. And this should be spaced out more. It's hurting everyone's eyes.

Red walked out and walked down the block. He stoped at Prof. Oak's house. Prof.Oak is the pokemon profesor of the region. He hands out 3 diferent pokemon for new trainers. There was the Grass-Type, Bulasaur, the Fire-Type, Charmander, and the Water-Type, Squirtle. REd had been thinking about it all night long but he couldnt decide, he cou;d only pick one of the three as his first pokemon.

Those bold sentences could be merged, such as: Red walked out of his house and down the block and then stopped at the region's professor's lab, Professor Oak.

You also need to spell out professor.

You also spelled stopped wrong...and I don't know why there's a semicolon in the word could. X.x

"Hey, Red, why are you here" Blue said to his rival since they were todlers. "Im geting a pokemon" Red said. "Yes, Blue, I told you last night to mind yout maners" Oak said. "Wait, why were you two together last ight?" Green asked. "Becasue he's my grandpa" Blue said.

That bold sentence...it makes no sense.

You spelled manners wrong, night wrong, because wrong, you, getting, and toddlers. O.o

And you didn't end Blue's sentence. And Pokemon should be capitalized.

"I want Bulbasuar" "I want Charmander: Red and Blue respectivly said at the same time.

Why the sentence is ended with a colon, I'm not sure.

When using the word 'respectively', you should put it more like:

"I want Bulbasaur!"

"I want Charmander!" Red and Blue shouted at the same time, respectively.

Something like that, anyway.

Red grabes Bulbasaur's ball and Blue grabed Charmander's ball.

Grabes? That's not a word.

Chapter 2:Heading out, Red and Green's adventure! Capture the electric mouse!

Ok, don't put four chapters in one post. I'm not going to go through the others...but, you're not supposed to do that.

Sorry if this all seems harsh, but you need a lot of work done. Spelling, grammar, and a little more descriptions. Not a bad plot idea, overall. Just keep writing.

Back