• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: GT2013 Emblem Q

Years
  • Okay, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I never received the emblem for the HGSS Bug-Catching contest I won... did they ever get handed out?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I was just thinking about those today and whether we gave them out or not. Looks like the latter. I'll send your emblem out shortly, mind telling me what category you won? (GSC or HGSS?) :)

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • And...there you are, all done. Enjoy! :)

Edit: Also, if there is anyone that participated in the BCC event that hasn't received any of the BCC contest emblems then feel free to send me a PM and I'll hand them out accordingly! :)

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Oh, since we're onto this, I haven't yet received my emblem for either participating or winning the Singing Contest. The results have not yet been released as far as I know. Could someone please check on this? Oh, and all the other events as well. Thanks!

Back