• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Suggestions

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hey I need help with a team. it goes
    - Garchomp
    - Blaziken
    - Venusaur
    - Rhyperior
    - Alakazam
    - Dusknoir

Garchomp Sweeps, Blaziken takes out ice types who try to mess with Garchomp, and has some sweeping duties, venusaur enjoys putting opponents to sleep, hitting with leech seed, then using growth to power up a grass type attack, rhyperior and dusknoir are physical and special walls, respectively. Alakazam is my special sweeper.
    I feel like switching out rhyperior and alakazam would be a good idea, but I dont know for who? Im open to anything

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd be a good idea to switch Rhyperior out for Skarmory; it makes a great physical wall. For moves, try Brave Bird, Roost, Stealth Rock, and either Spikes or Whirlwind. For EVs, go with 224 HP, 252 Def, and 32 SpD, and as far as nature's concerned, try Impish. It'd be super-effective against electric attacks though, but I guess you have Garchomp to take care of them. :] It'd be weak against fire moves as well, but Blaziken could endure those hits pretty easily.

Back