• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ack im a noob

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    hi my name is tyler im new to this and would like to say hi

im a big fan of the pokemon game not the shgow since ash gives away to many pokemon or the card game -=-confusing rules-=- i do love to roleplay so i will check out those the most

my favorite pokemon are
    nidoking
    mew
    celebi
    feraligator
    charizard
    eevee
    and a few others

im here to meet and make new friends

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    bump i wonder if anybody will read this oh well i guess i am just a noob after all

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Welcome to pc, but you can't dolbe or thriple post here, is against the rules.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Tyler Rubyre said:

im a big fan of the pokemon game not the shgow since ash gives away to many pokemon or the card game -=-confusing rules-=- i do love to roleplay so i will check out those the most

my favorite pokemon are
    nidoking
    mew
    celebi
    feraligator
    charizard
    eevee
    and a few others

Welcome to the boards Tyler~! I'm glad you could join us and you'll have no trouble getting a lot of friends, all the members are nice. The card game is very confusing...I've only played it a couple times, but I'm participating in a City tourney. Keep on trying the game and you'll get used to it. ^_^ Well, hope to see you around the boards!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the forums Tyler! ^0^ I am a fan of the Pokemon TCG myslef, I am not very good at the games, the rules mess me up. XD I do have a lot of the cards, mainly the hologrphic ones. (they are sooooo pwetty <3) Hope to see ya around! ^^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Tyler Rubyre said:

my favorite pokemon are
    nidoking
    mew
    celebi
    feraligator
    charizard
    eevee
    and a few others

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. But,please don't triplets post again. It's break the rules as everyone said... Please follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    triple post, lol, and i thought double was bad, yeah, follow the rules and edit your first post next time, lol, ppl usually don't like double posts... anyways, welcome to pc! hope you have a great time

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Wow PC is growing so fast!!! Yay to the newbs...um not really...but yeah for joining. Have a great time and do try not to make multiple posts anymore.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! In the future don't bump/triple post...

Back