• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think about my Pokemon White competitive team?

Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
Here is my Pokemon White competitive team

Eelektross
Vaporeon
Lucario
Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Volcarona

right now they are at pretty low levels and haven't evolved yet (besides Lucario, Volcarona, and Vaporeon) so i'm still working on my team, but is it a good team? Any feedback would help.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Try adding in the abilities they have, the items they should hold, and the moves they have or the moves you want them to have. It's easier to critique a team like that. (:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
We also require EVs to properly rate your pokemon.

The only thing I can rate off what you've provided so far is that you have a prominent fighting weakness, most notably Conkeldurr and Meinshao. Volcarona is your only resist, and his meager base 65 Defense won't be taking high jump kicks very well, and Conkeldurr generally carries Stone Edge, which is 4x super effective against Carona. :x You may want to consider adding in something like Reuinclus or Gyarados (the former who can just outright beat Conkeldurr, even Payback carrying versions, and the latter who can phaze Bulk Up versions out with either Roar or Dragon Tail, as well as lower its attack with Intimidate).

Back