• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's sprites and tilesets project

Status
Not open for further replies.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • This whole accusation thing is pretty ridiculous, Saurav. No matter how it goes, I'm still a huge fan of your work.

It doesn't matter whether you took somebody's work or not. Technically, we're all sprite thieves because we rip stuff from Nintendo games all the time and they do NOT want us to rip their custom resources or hack their games. I don't care if it's legal as long as we don't make a profit, we're still stealing from Nintendo and they do tell us not to take their stuff.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    InMooseWeTrust, this is not the place to discuss the morality of spriting. If you wish to discuss it, go to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • -snags first three bulidings- Oh my gosh, those are so cute. I love how you have so many differen PokeMarts and PokeCentres, each with their own architecture. It would really add some class to a game. And they're so 3-D. Classy.

Also, the rock in Tileset 2 is awesome. xD How did you do that? Trace a photo?

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Wow, this work is amazing I envy you much! The D/P style buildings are spot on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    guy I'm sure Saurav appreciates all your support and posts, but there's no need to spam his thread. constantly asking for updates.

If you're going to post, offer some critique.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • What is the point in posting that and then deleting the posts of other users without offering critique yourself?
    The thread will just end up getting closed if noone posts in it for a long time then someone just posts to show support.
    The reason why is ask for updates is to keep him motivated. I find it myself in my own thread. It's nice to see people asking to show you some work so that will actually make you want to work on some art and show it off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm posting as a moderator, doing moderator stuff. If I was just randomly posting then yes, of course I'd offer critique.
    This thread will end up closed if he doesn't create any new content. You are not allowed to bump a thread for no reason, and if you do all continue bumping it, then I will close it.
    It's also nice to see people follow the rules in here. Don't bump his thread, and use constructive criticism in your posts. End of story.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • The Gyms are very nice detail and the Temple is most likely my favorite out of all of them, Keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Your tiles are really good!
    I love your trees and buildings:)
    Hope to see more tiles from you!

dreadlord

Am I Evil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey Saurav! I really admire your tiles a lot. But can you add(duhh?....)some deeper colours in it, kinda make it more lively?eh[:p]

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Nice tiles, They inspire my tiles actually both yours and Kyledove's. I like how the colors are kinda dark/dull. Its idk great, Keep up the work and release some more soon. You should do some indoor tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back