• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking forward here

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hi there all, I am unowen, I'm new here (obviously, lol).

I have been an avid fan of Pokemon ever since I was a child. I have played many games over all, especially the ones on GBA and some on NDS.
    I even played or beat the games several times.

I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series for its gameplay and plot. Too bad I don't have 3DS (...yet, hopefully I can get one) to play the newest series. It's all my bro's fault for buying NDS first (there is a good emu already for NDS, we all know). Hope I can swap that NDS and buy 3DS someday.

Well then, if you have any question about me, just feel free to ask. And I'm looking forward to you all, please guide me
    And hopes I can cope with the conditions here quickly, and be able to be an active member

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • Hello there unowen!

Cool I like Mystery Dungeon as well if you want to discuss things about them go to the Spinoff Games forum. There are also forums to discuss Pokemon Games so be sure to go there and discuss things. You can also join some Pokemon Clubs if you want. I have also noticed that you have played Flora Sky maybe you want to play more hacks here on PC. If so just go to the emulation forum and browse through it's sub-forums. And if you want to talk don't be shy to VM me.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask our dear staff members via VM/PM.

unowen

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    ^Cool, thanks for your welcome and advices!
    And that's exactly the reasons I registered here. After looking for some hack games, I discovered this pretty cool community :D
    I didn't know there are some clubs here... I'm gonna check it~
    EDIT : anyone knows a good pokemon hack where the starters are those from gen V?

Last edited:
    Back