• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you be

Rocky

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2004
    Get ****ed u bunch of pokemon wankers. Uz make me sick . most people ur age would be looking at playboys but ur stuck into ****en pokemon ****. Dum ****heads go n get ****in life. im only doin this to help u. Leave this pokemon **** and live a life.

tmbjr's comments: Get a life? like going out and having sex? get yourself an STD and possibly jailtime for rape?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I would be a Blaziken because he's my favorite. He's jsut so strong and so cool looking. Plus he's humanoid, and frankly all other humanoids up to this point have been rather ugly in my opnion. :\ No offense to Jynx, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and HItmontop fans! :D

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • I would be Mewtwo (lol) well when your alone no one can hurt you and plus i would be really powerful so no pokemon or human would be able to hurt me anway! ^_^ lol

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Rocky said:
    Get fuked u bunch of pokemon wankers. Uz make me sick . most people ur age would be looking at playboys but ur stuck into fuken pokemon sh!t. Dum Fukheads go n get fukin life. im only doin this to help u. Leave this pokemon **** and live a life.
    You come in here and try to scare us off with a bunch of cussing? It seems spammers get stupider and stupider...

BTW, I hear worse language than that everyday at school...I'm glad you are now banned.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    i would be a shroomish cause they are so much better than any pokemon

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I would like to be Mew because it is sweet and pretty pokemon, also very powerful too. Another pokemon won`t eat Mew :P He can fly everywhere and he lives very long.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • i changed my mind, Metwo lives a very unanswerd life and lost a very dear friend of his when he was born, i think i would want to be dragonite, one who is kind to friends and sticks up for them and has is strong physicly and mentally, plus he has wings! ^_^

Back