• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Denmark

Mew*

*Danmark~T?zen*
Years
Hei, i?m from Denmark...
Pok?mon in Denmark is OVER!!!!
I can?t believe my stupid country!!! How could they end it! Pok?mon is still showing BUT it?s the same episodes over and over... it?s been like that for over a year! They don?t even make comerciels in tv for new pkmn movies!
Pok?mon 4ever is probably NEVER gonna be in Denmark. The last episode ever shown whas Charizard Chills...
ORANGE ISLAND!!
America is in Hoenn or ther about, and i?m sitting here and watching the same old episodes... pok?mon cd?s doesn?t even sell in Denamrk.. no store have ?em!
I HATE MY COUNTRY FOR THIS!!! HOW COULD THEY DO IT!
...What do u think? Can i do anything ?bout it? What would u do?
*crying like i have for a long time*

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Mar 26, 2004
You could try searching the Internet for episodes. There's lots of places to download episodes, or you may be able to buy them. Chances are, they will be in either English or Japanese, but it may be a start.

I would look in IRC channels or P2P (Peer to Peer) networks like KaZaa.

Mew*

*Danmark~T?zen*
Years
Eagle Eyes said:
You could try searching the Internet for episodes. There's lots of places to download episodes, or you may be able to buy them. Chances are, they will be in either English or Japanese, but it may be a start.

I would look in IRC channels or P2P (Peer to Peer) networks like KaZaa.

Thanx, i?ll try

Back