• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Scraps

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
Just some recent doodles I did:

I like comments. Giving me comments is like giving a poor 3rd-world African family a nice Porche. Oh, and lots of food too. So, think of me-I mean-that poor, Porche-less 3rd-world African family. ;)

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
I love your art style, it's really origional.
Maybe try inking and colouring some pieces?
Anyway, this is really cool stuff, keep improving!

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
Charon-chan said:
I love your art style, it's really origional.
Maybe try inking and colouring some pieces?
Anyway, this is really cool stuff, keep improving!

Thank for your comment. As for coloring and inking: if you mean on paper, I don't have any good pens to outline and I have shitty colored pencils. Hopefully that will change later. As on the computer, I usually do oekaki stuff. Thanks to school and general laziness, I usually have no time to color scanned pics.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Interesting sketches, all done on lined paper. Pretty good stuff there, I like your Nami's, mwahaha! But the rest are done nicely.

Back