• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you were captured?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Okay i'm pretty sure all of us love to be pokemon trainers and capture a bunch of pokemon and be pokemon masters right? To create the ultimate team of pokemon with your partners right? Well imagine if you were on the other side of the pokeball and you were being captured.

Heres how this goes:

Set the scenario:

1. Choose what pokemon you want to be! You can be any non-legendary.

2. You must determine the type of trainer that catches you. The personality of the trainer will be comparable to the anime characters listed. You will find this out with the roll of some dice found on these virtual dice. The number you get will determine your trainer. If they are involved with a villanous organization(ex. team rocket) you are a part of that organization.

1>Ash Ketchum
2>Paul (D/P)
3>Dawn (D/P)
4>Gary
5>Jessie/James
6>Pokemon Hunter J (D/P)
7>Pkmn Trainer N
8>Galactic Boss Cyrus
9>Champion Cynthia
10>Pkmn Trainer Iris

3. (Optional) Now you can set which pokemon they battle you with. You can find that pokemon out with this random pokemon generator. Make sure to exlcude NFE and Legendary pokemon in the generator.

4. You are envitably tired out and caught! How do you behave around your new trainer? Do you willingly fight for him/her? Do you think you'll get along? Do you think your new trainer will train you they way you like? Do you like the path of good or evil you are being taken on? Or do you just NOT want a trainer? Answer theese in your posts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okaaay...I'm a Sceptile, and Ash Ketchup...I mean Ash Ketchum is now my Trainer! I'll be fine with him, I suppose. I guess he'll help along with the run of becoming an awesome speedy attacker. This good run's great! And I get to watch Team Rocket run away with the signature slogan: Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off aaagaaaiiin...! Awesome, and I'll be ready to dish out some blades!

CourageHound

Years
Ok i'll be a Gengar or a Typhlosion. I just so happened to get captured by pokemon hunter J. I dont think i'd like to fight for her, though i'd probobly be forced to. I see no potential trainer/pokemon bond there and even tho i'd already be strong i'd admit she'd make me even stronger through rigorous training. Overall i would not like to perform under a bounty hunter and secretly plan my escape from day 1.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okaaay, now I'm a Charizard. I was taken out by a Gastrodon...owned by the evil Pokémon Hunter J. I'm sure this person not gonna treat me with care, 'cause this person would expect me to plow through everyone, and if I can't, I'm thrown out...assumed as trash to this person. I'm pretty sure I would hate the evil ways, so I may as well Fly when this person's fast asleep. But I'm sure I'd be chained to the house, so I'll Overheat the chain...and burn my leg in the process. Ow...hot! But hey, I'm a Fire-type, I'd be resistant to it.

CourageHound

Years
Ok this time I'm a Salamence and I've been caught by Paul. Paul being the person he is only wants strong pokemon and thats probobly why he bothered to catch me. However he has a very rough training style and doesnt show much care to his pokemon. I'd probobly just deal with it since I haz a capable trainer, but if not i'd make it clear that I'd want to be released.

P.S.: Added new available trainers

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okaaay...I'm a Dragonite, under the ownership of N, who caught me with his Gorebyss, preferably said after a long fight. I'll be okay with him, considering his very friendly way of treating Pokemon. He'd be bugged out by the fact that he'd have to battle using me, but I'd be one to say that it's fine and I'd do my best. Even though I could consider his mixed motives of the past, now he's a good guy with a simple good motive, which is simply caring for Pokemon...and with that being said, I'll stay with him until he releases me, like how he did with the many Pokemon of his, like Zorua...Klink...Scraggy...Darmanitan...to say a few.

Back