• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Wifi Ladder

Faceless*

YES!
Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Oh my, why have I not taken a look here? o_o

I'm looking for an OU battle.. in 6 six hours, I'm not kidding >_>

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I had a Standard OU battle with vjycoffs and won 4-0. He'll confirm later.

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
  • D: i havent been in the battling mood...on eof these days ill need to start up my laddering :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I really don't think this should have been un-stickied. :/

It was perfectly fine where it was. I mean, the IV battle thread gets used much less than this one. :/

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I really don't think this should have been un-stickied. :/

It was perfectly fine where it was. I mean, the IV battle thread gets used much less than this one. :/

I asked Horizon about it, he said that they (whoever they are) didn't think that all those sticky threads were necessary. I think that it somewhat defeats the purpose of having it since it being stickied increases the incentive for people to have ladder matches, but...I'm not going to be annoying and argue about it =(

Back