• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
slly patjama logic is for smart people (just kidding). anyways, whats this about bunnytar? sounds funny to make something serious into something funny, so its got the okay with me XD. oh btw, check out my new thread in the Art Gallery section XD [this advertisement was not the main point of the post].

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
Whoa, this game is really good, I love the idea of a hunt. I always thought that there should be strains of pokemon as described for this game. On the first page I read that you were open for more hunt ideas, I was so caught on to the idea that I thought of one:

Ultra Voltorb- Up to this point all my research has suggested that voltorbs really are just pokeballs that have been electrically shocked, so I descided to experiment with this. I was able to turn an ultra ball into a voltorb, but it was way too powerful for me to control, and it escaped my labratory. Pease catch it before it gets into any trouble!- Scientist guy

I even made some sprites for it it you want:
100.png
101.png

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
That one sounds awesome. Might I suggest radiation or something along that nature instead of electricity though? Pokeballs have been zapped by electric attacks time and again in both the Manga and Anime, and no Voltorbs have ever been created. Just a thought....

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
hehe voltorbs are pokeballs just look at the first three games you would click on an item and it would be a freaking voltorb

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
8th badge already has a name (was revealed about 20 pages ago). He just didn't put it up add secrecy or whatnot

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
did you not finish reading the post or something? either wait for the game to come out or look for it (i gave you a general location)

Chorus.EXE

Winner is Justice!
Years
  • Age 29
  • IDK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2010
Well, I can't find it -_-
btw, the sprite of coredude look the same as the normal geodude

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY GUYS IVE BEEN M.I.A. FOR A WHILE SO I HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SHOW U:)

NEW HUNT:
uneartheddigglet.png

~Unearthed Diglett~
HUNT NAME: Out in the open
REWARD: ???

Well this may seem unbelievable but it really happened, well I was in the middle of a route ready to go the next town I stopped by a nearby cave to capture some pokemon before I went on, while inspecting the cave for some pokemon I found something unbelievable a Diglett that wasn't in it's whole it was out in the open and I could see it's whole body, I never thought that's what a Digletts whole body looked like I tried to capture it but failed spent hours looking for it but couldn't find it again I went on to the next town and told people about it but no one believed me. So I ask you could you please capture this Diglett so I can prove to everyone that it's real.
Posted by: Pokemon Trainer Tommy
diglets.png

A NEW HITMONLEE EVO!!!
hitmonjaa.png

HITMONJAA (Hitmon-Jaa(reference to the muay thai fighter))
FIGHT/STEEL
Upon rigorous bone training its limbs and joints have literally hardened into steel.

GYM LEADERS:

ladybugg2.png
LADY BUGG age:12(BUG)
~I can connect with the bug pokemon because we both live in a little world.~
by:Lady Bugg

8thgymleaderguru.png
GURU age:86(COSMIC)
~You may stand here today, but if u don't move tomorrow will never come...Embrace your fate!~
by: Guru

NOW I HAVE 2 NEW BACKGROUNDS FOR YOU GUYS:)
PRESENTING....

VOLCANO

volcanobig.png

CRUMBLING NEUTRON STAR

nuetronstarbig.png

THIS IS A LEGENDARY POKEMON BATTLE SPOT:)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
You are forgiven for your absence with all these goodies. I'm especially interested with the neutron star bg. Just curious, but do you have a name for the Diglet evo? I have a few suggestions, but I was just wondering....

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
You are forgiven for your absence with all these goodies. I'm especially interested with the neutron star bg. Just curious, but do you have a name for the Diglet evo? I have a few suggestions, but I was just wondering....
i dnt have a name for it. so u can name it

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Well, it looks a LOT like a mole, so how about Condrilura? It can be broken down into the Latin name for the star-nosed mole, Condylura, and the term drill (duh XD). Also, how about since it has a drill, it be Steel/Ground? I know it's not original tye-wise, but it's still kinda appropriate....

EDIT: Just noticed the updates to the first page. Did you remove the Starters as well as other Fakes? Are you redoing them or something? Just curious, btw...

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
good job man, you don't even need me lol
thx man but dnt say that..I always need help:)

Well, it looks a LOT like a mole, so how about Condrilura? It can be broken down into the Latin name for the star-nosed mole, Condylura, and the term drill (duh XD). Also, how about since it has a drill, it be Steel/Ground? I know it's not original tye-wise, but it's still kinda appropriate....
I love it thx:) save me the trouble lol.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Dude, your spriting skills are phenomenal ...
I really hope you go into a business for this kinda stuff.

Godlytion

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
I love the Pokehunts
I like the Unmasked duskull
This game is really awsome

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back