• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion

What type mixture of pokemon should the main legendary pokemon be?

• Darkrai and Mewtwo

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Dragonair and Mewtwo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Chariard and Blazikan (In shadow form)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Please post if you got other sugestions

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
Years
hey people if ya got any good ideas for a fusion pokemon and a fusion legend tell me cause im to tired to think lol and if someone would like to help me with makin some evo sets pm me

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
wow, you guys had a big discussion while i was a sleep (thats good). jayhova_l , i hope you found a solution to your problem :)
m im also thinking of changing the hack's base rom to firered....

Last edited:

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
Years
I'm guessing this concept will be like marmite- you will either love it or hate it. I am a traditionalist-I like the pokemon envisaged by Game Freak as they all have character, nice colours that go together and a whimsical cry. However, here I don't really see that so much, but some fused sprites. Now I can appreciate them when in the Art Gallery forum, being there to show off how awesome you are at making a Dr. Frankenstein style creation, but the whole game being centred around it? I would worry.

The Story is confusing at best. It starts ok (if not slightly cliche, but thats why we're here, I suppose), then It becomes a bit hard to follow. Can you clear that up?

Now, a few questions:
1. Will there be fusions of EVERY pokemon, including the D/P ones? That would cost time, and would be quite pointless.
2. If not, how many pokemon won't be fused? Will there be occurrences of the same pokemon fused and not?
3. What part do Team Fusionist play (It would be awesome if they had hatched some evil masterplan, I like that sort of thing)
4. Where and why is the Meteorite locked?

Well, best of luck anyways.

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
Years
well im not makin fusions of every single pokemon lol i think the plan of team fusionist will be to obtain the metoerite and make the stronest pokemom they cqan to take over the world and i got a request to make a arceus and mewtwo so maybe if i can make it that could be there best pokemon

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
well corrosion, all i can say is that not all pokemon will be fused, just some, and thats all i can say. if i told you all this the game would be boring.gotta wait till the game comes out.
Jarnut777,there will be 5 new legendaries, mybe add yours to it. But the main legendary, i wont say.

FenderX

A new Legend is Born
Years
Sounds good. Is it going to be a FR hack??? I need to know so you can tell me what to map.

yup, its gonna be a firered hack for 4 reasons.

1) wont have to deal with the moving truck
2)wont have to deal with diving underwater and the groudon event(theres gonna be a new legendary event)
3)My fusion sprites wont go in ruby in one piece. in firered they go in perfectly.
4)In firered, the tiles look better.
5)cuz i want to change it to firered lol....

map the firered to your happiness, ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back