• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Gear of Time V0.3.1 Available! + Casual Mode! (Rework of Pokémon Gear And Steel) (Discontinued)

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Pokemon_video_game_logo6923.png

Welcome to Pokémon Gear of Time

Story​
    In this game, you will follow a classic adventure and will have to thwart the plans of an organization that has infiltrated the regional government in order to gain access to a top-secret project that has the potential to alter the course of reality itself! With this power, they wish to restore the region to a time of chaos.​

Back Story Of The Region​
    A long time ago, the people of the Region of Fondra was happy, but one day, someone did something unforgivable, and to punish this person, the gods decided to open a portal to nothingness. By now, things have more or less returned to normal, and this event has become largely forgotten...​

Features​
    New Story,
    A brand new region (yes),
    Pokemon from Gen 1-8,
    Mega evolution,
    Regional form,
    Crafting System,
    EBDX,
    Nuzlock Mode Build In,
    A Hard Difficulty,
    And more...​

Fondra Region​
    mapRegion0.PNG

(This is not the final version it is only what is currently available. And you can especially notice it because I did not add details...)
    Regional Form​
    form.png

(These are just a few examples)​

Screenshots​
    Game_ScreenShot_2.png

Download​
    Spoiler:

News
    I think the best way to stay up to date on the project is here: https://discord.gg/Fy5cabRNmY
    (I am not the best in terms of communication)

By the way don't forget to give me feedback, it's the best way to improve the game.​

Credits
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    It looks great but how far has development gone like how many gyms can you obtain right now.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    currently there is 0 gym cuz the teleportation centre is still in development

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Hi I want to inform you that you need to explore route 501 to continue. There are 2 caves on route 501, however there is only one cave with a blocked passage. This is the cave you have to go to.

Years
    • Seen today
    A little review of mine;
    Story: Still early, neat idea for your starting area/group of people. Not a lot of info on what they are all about.. I'm sure more will come in the future!
    Gameplay: Fun, fast paced, black markets are different touch. I got lost a few times, but only because I didn't check places I should have.. (Maybe make it easier and have people in the towns/areas give HINTS on where to go next, or make sure it's stated in the story who to look for and where)
    Difficulty - 7/10 Not too difficult, lvl caps at 19 before first badge, 29 after you get it. Gym had a good variety of debuffs/item uses to not let you just breeze through.
    Regional Forms: Pretty neat, only used the starter so far. Doesn't seem overly powerful.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    cool, so i was kinda lucky. do you get flash before the tunnel by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2022
    did it really say not to save after the end of the demo?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sister Allice killed me and her with self destruct and then Father said she won the battle even though it was a draw and she was on like 2hp before getting self destruct, not really an issue just thought it was funny. Would be cool if you put in a draw dialogue though

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Sister Allice killed me and her with self destruct and then Father said she won the battle even though it was a draw and she was on like 2hp before getting self destruct, not really an issue just thought it was funny. Would be cool if you put in a draw dialogue though

Lol. Unfortunately i have no idea how to do this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Version 0.2.0 is finally available! Just click on the new link to access it! Also use a new save. If you try to run version 0.2.0 with a save of version 0.1.0 the game will crash.

Back