• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you did with your Magikarp/Gyarados?

Status
Not open for further replies.

27thColt

The Collector
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    This question is dedicated to Potato the Gyarados who died on Dec. 9,2012.He died by a jerky Staravia and I was dumb.He died on my Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke.
    Actually,Burger the Shinx evolved right after that battle.

Info
    Potato the Gyarados,Lv.21,Water/Flying,ID:51982,Exp:11632
    Naughty Nature,Met at Dec.8,2012 on Route 218,Hates to lose,Likes spicy food
    HP:74,Atk:68,Def:40,Sp.Atk:37,Sp,47,Spd:44,Intimidate
    Splash,Tackle,Bite
    A few words for Potato
    I was dumb.I let you die on the next day.I felt over-confident.I am sorry.The first day I caught you,I knew we would have a long history.Now you're history.I let you die to a Staravia.I let you die by the oldest trick in the book.A red health Staravia,Endeavor,and Quick Attack.I want you back.I NEED you.I know I'm too over dramatic but you died right after you evolved.I am really pissed off.
    Potato the Gyarados
    Lv.5-Lv.21
    Water-Flying
    A good pokemon.
    R.I.P.
    The question
    What did you do with your Magikarp/Gyarados?I trained it most of the time.It was a annoying but my efforts payed off.Not really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back