• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its A New Guy!

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
Years
  • Hey Im Eighty Eight Whats Up But My friends Call Me Brandon.
    I Looking forward To Meeting Everyone Thanks Peace.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • A Wild New Guy appeared!

Welcome to PC, you'll love it here. Tell us about yourself, don't be shy :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Welcome to PC! You've come to the right place to fufill all your Pokemon needs!(: If you want to talk about your interest in Pokemon, then check out: Alternative Pokemon Discussion The discussion there range from genereal chat, to anime, to the manga and TCG. If you want to talk about the gaming aspect of Pokemon, check out General Pokemon Gaming Discussions or for more current games, check out Current Generation Pokemon gaming. For competitive battling, you might/s]will want to look in Competitive Battling Center As far as hacking goes,the Emulation forum is the best way to go! If you get bored of talking about Pokemon all day, then PC has a section for general, off-topic discussions.

I hope that helps you find what you are looking for from PC! Enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a PM/VM or shoot a question to any of the men(women, too) in blue!

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
    Years
  • Hey Thanks ppl Im Brandon i look forward to meeting all of you.

I Am having Trouble wit My comp so Bear With Me ppl.
    Other Than that Hello lol.

Last edited:
    Back