• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LS~ Sprite Shop

Lifesolstice

Magikarp Tail
Years
  • Introduction:
    Hey I'm LifeSolstice. I really like to do devamps, re-colors, and fusions. I may not be too great, but I like it. So I decided to make a shop. I take request for Devamps, Re-Colors, & Fusions. I hope you like my work! Please when requesting no more than 3-4 at a time. :|

Proof of Work:

Fusions:
    Spoiler:

Re-Colors:
    Spoiler:

Devamps:
    Spoiler:

Requests: There are only five spots at a time.
    1.) N/A
    2.) N/A
    3.) N/A
    4.) N/A
    5.) N/A​

Userbars:
    Spoiler:

THANK YOU GEROKUNZ & CHECKERS!

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
    Years
  • I'll be your first customer! How about a fusion and a recolor. I hope you like challenges!
    Base Pokemon: Umbreon
    Fusion: Quilava, Flygon, Glaceon
    I would like Quilava's fire mohawk on the umbreon's head. And Flygon's wings on the umbreon's back. And Glaceon's bangs (or whatever you call those things on her forehead.) on umbreon's head.
    And I would like the Umbreon to be all white with pink rings. Let's get the Flygon wings to be, lets say, pink and purple? And the Glaceon bangs the same color as the umbreon. With pink tips! And you can leave the fire mohawk alone. It's long, but it's fun! Thank you so much!

p.s. PM me when your done, please!

Last edited:

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Hello, fellow spriter! I saw you did devamps and just wanted to.give some advice. On Lugia, everything is good except the brightest color should just be pure white not dimmed. 4 colors are allowed in devamps, black, white and 2 custom. So Lugia is good, grey, and blue custom, black and white mandatory. On sandile, you did good too except since you only get 2 custom, then there should be no light yellow color but that's it. The rest of your sprites are pretty good, so keep on spriting!

~Sincerely
    PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Lifesolstice

Magikarp Tail
    Years
  • I'll be your first customer! How about a fusion and a recolor. I hope you like challenges!
    I would like Quilava's fire mohawk on the umbreon's head. And Flygon's wings on the umbreon's back. And Glaceon's bangs (or whatever you call those things on her forehead.) on umbreon's head.
    And I would like the Umbreon to be all white with pink rings. Let's get the Flygon wings to be, lets say, pink and purple? And the Glaceon bangs the same color as the umbreon. With pink tips! And you can leave the fire mohawk alone. It's long, but it's fun! Thank you so much!

When you say "Glaceon's bangs" do you mean:

This (Option 1)
    n39j5g.png

or

This (Option 2)
    vnlgdi.png

F1refly

Stuff and things
    Years
  • I'd like two requests if possible:

First:
    I'd like a Fusion of Darkrai with........some sort of fire pokemon to make it into a fire based darkrai

Second:
    I'd like a Pokemon Gold or whatever Devamp of Darkrai

Lifesolstice

Magikarp Tail
    Years
  • I'd like two requests if possible:

First:
    I'd like a Fusion of Darkrai with........some sort of fire pokemon to make it into a fire based darkrai

Second:
    I'd like a Pokemon Gold or whatever Devamp of Darkrai

Devamp:
    dea1b5.jpg

Fusion:
    o5s387.png
    (Magmortar + Darkrai) Sorry it's poorly made, but I tried. :P

I'll be your first customer! How about a fusion and a recolor. I hope you like challenges!

Here it is! Took me a little while. I personally don't like it to much. Also, only one appears because there is supposed to be the effect of one wing being hidden behind the body. Also since you were my first customer I did the regular thing then one with a background! (:

Regular:
    k0t0eb.png

W/ BG:
    28jbi44.png

Hope you like them or at least one! Also, I see a fanbar of my shop in your signature. Do you mind if I use that for an official one for the shop? (:

Last edited:

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
    Years
  • Hello, cool spriter! I Just saw your Sprites Work and it cool...so i think i'm gonna request 1 And i'm gonna request Combination And Recolour with Yellow(eletric) and Red(fire)
    Pokemon : Mewtwo , Lucario and Combusken

I want you to combine all three pokemon and do not forget to change the original color to the new color ... Change the Colour into Yellow(eletric) and Red(fire) so Good Luck and Thanks..

Last edited:
    Back