• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeVirtual

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonfiresofhell

Owner of the Spriters hall
Years
  • Leon opened his eyes he was lieing in a bed in the hoenn pokemon league building he had saved his progress there he smirked and got up changed clothes cgrabbed his pokeballs and rand own stair he saw lots of people including mattews charecter he smirked and walked over to hime "YO matt"he shouted

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Meanwhile in in Rahul's house Rahul woke up and changed his dress. Crabbed his own pokeballs and ran to Leons house and said "Hi everyone."

*I hope this is how we do it.*
    ~RAHUL

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • OOC: n.n I'll be friends with you/rivals with them. Then we could do the whole double battle thing.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Kyu entered the building. To his surprise, Kat, Matt and Leon were there too. He smiled, giving his ID. card to the counter lady. She swiftly returned it. Kyu walked past the others, and straight into a station. The door closed. Kyu inserted his card. And in a flash, he was in the game.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
  • It's not too late to join is it? If is isn't, then here's my info:

Name in Real Life: Alsatia

Codename: Catriona

Starter: Cyndaquil

Pokemon: Quilava, Gardevoir, Illumise, Masquerain, Seviper(shiny), Skarmory

Looks/Personality: long, curly auburn hair, hazel eyes, dark purple long sleeved shirt, black jeans, long black silky robe over the outfit. Alsatia is a quiet girl who doesn't exactly like to speak. Her only friends are her Pokemon. Nobody likes her Gothic look, so they aren't willing to become friends with her. She is teased at her school because of her Gothic look, and because she has such pale skin. She carries everything in a black backpack, in which the straps cross over her shoulders and buckles in the middle.

ID#: 25179

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • ooc:basicly every one hates me and you and we have to be da best of freinds lol hey lets start tagging people lol oh and carry carryon roleplaying ive askey you sumin in the rp

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • ok i see.. thanks pokegirl and everybody i hate to say it but i may not be able to post later...:( going to my grandma's....just continue on though:)

edit-darn it...got a report to do and won't be able to rp for awhile...just pretend my character had to go on vacation or sumthin :)

Last edited:

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Rahul also entered the building. And saw Kat, Matt and Leon still there . He said Hi, and his ID. card to the counter lady. The counter lady gave the card back and Rahul walked straight into the station. The door closed. Rahul inserted his card. And in an instant Rahul was in the game.

~RAHUL

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • pokemon fires of hell, thank you for continuing with my plan but please use a bit better grammar when you type like periods, commas, etc.
    ok guys i found out my thing is due friday so on friday i'll come back:)
    have fun!
    SM

pokemonfiresofhell

Years
  • "PING PONG" a noise said
    "can neo please go into the elite 4 first battle room thank you
    neo walked in and looked at his oppenent
    "GO!! sharpedo"the man shouted
    "GO!! Ninetails"i shouted the two pokemon apeared
    the battle begins

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • urgh i am so ticked! now she extended the thing till tuesday so i won't be a ble to come on much this weekend....:angry: ow well ill post now:

Matt had been logged out suddenly. "Heyy what gives?" he yelled. some writing came on the screen saying, "Sorry for the inconvenience, please try again". "Whatever Matt said. He entered back into the room. Right so....24 hours...this sucks....might as well go and find some trainers to fight for practice." Just then, a new trainer appeared. Only...he looked exactly like Matt! "I have come to destroy you!" he said. "Ok this is weird...Matt thought.
    Let's atleast take this outside!" "Whatever you wish" said the twin with a smirk on his face.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back