• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cant beat clay. WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Ok so I have been switching my team around alot so I dont have a set team at this momet everything I use gets wiped out my excadrill and sandslash rollout and buldozer does me in everytime. What should I be using? I am about to just level up and use a excadrill....

currently im using

Ducklett Lv. 27
    Ferroseed Lv. 27
    Joltik Lv. 27
    Leavanny Lv. 29
    Roserade Lv. 25
    Deerling Lv. 30

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry to say, but this would belong in the In-Game Team Help section, located here: In-Game Team Help

However, you have the right type advantages, but I'd suggest you level up quite a bit. :c Battle any and every trainer you can to level up your Pokemon to at least level 35 each. Deerling and Ducklett would have evolved by then.

Again, next time you need some team help, whether it be competitive or In-Game, please use these sections here: Competitive Team Help, In-Game Team Help

Or you can PM/VM me personally and I'll be happy to help! c:
    Please be sure to check out the rules of each section, as well, befor emaking your posts/threads.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back