• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Japanese Site Launches + Videos and more

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
Years
  • Dark Venusaur said:
    But in Pokemon Ranger you don't really catch the Pokemon. I really can't explain it but you can only use that Pokemon once.

~Dark Venusaur
    you don't realy need to sign your name but whatever...
    it'll probably be an odd game like torizi(sorry if i got the name wrong) but just because it's different doesn't mean it's not worth buying

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • saint jimmmey said:
    you don't realy need to sign your name but whatever...
    it'll probably be an odd game like torizi(sorry if i got the name wrong) but just because it's different doesn't mean it's not worth buying
    i know you don't have to but I love doing it. Anyways Pokemon trozei is not odd, it actually fun very cool puzzle game why because I have. But i will give Pokemon ranger a chance. The graphic do seem to lok good as Pokemon Dungeon. But does anyone have the full story on it.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
  • Just hope if they do any more Pokemon games for the DS, they keep it similar gameplay-wise to the existing GBA versions but graphically like Pokemon Ranger and Mystery Dungeon.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • OK, Ranger came out in Japan like 2 days ago...

According to the reviews, its not doing too well.
    The main critisizm is that:
    - The Pokemon you get are one use only.
    - The uses of Pokemon are determined by mostly their types, not by indivisual abilities.
    - Cannot link to D/P (as stated in the manual).

Back