• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeCry: The Better Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • I was provided this version of PokeCry by Pokecommunity user pokemonmasteraaron. Using this version, I don't have any errors that occur using the version that comes with EliteMap. With the version with EliteMap, I often would attempt to insert cries on higher PokeIDs and they simply would not insert. I verifed the PokeIDs with YAPE. But, with this version, I do not have this issue. It's in French, but just use the English version as reference or Google Translate. It works wonders for my hack, and should for yours too. The provider of the program also requested I share the links to his YouTube Channel and his website, which are below.

TheOnlyPKMNmaster on YouTube

Pokemon Trainers Universal

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • well... Its in german or something....

If you would have read the thread (rhymes on a dime) you would have known that he said it's in French.

Anyway imma try this and hope that for once all the cries don't eff up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back