• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my team: do i need a change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanTheNoob

DesmondTheMoonBear
Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    What are the natures and levels and stats and everything? lol.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • First, I'll answer your question. Volcarona is very good, as are Dragonite, Metagross, and Virizion. Azelf isn't seen much anymore as far as I know, but it's certainly not unusable. Dewgong has a ton of weaknesses and mediocre stats. Jellicent or even the relatively obscure Suicune is a better choice. If you want more information (especially since I'm not that well-versed in Gen 5), Smogon's BW Pokédex is a very useful resource.

Anyhow, this thread definitely violates the CBC Rules because it is too incomplete for us to really help beyond a blanket statement of how good the Pokémon are. If this is for in-game purposes, the In-Game Team Help sub-forum is the place for this (though it still needs more detail). If not, you can repost this completed with movesets, natures, EVs, etc., but for now I'm going to have to lock it.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back