• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

extendtext.exe not working.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Basically what the title says, I double click to open, nothing happens, I've ran it as an administator, i've sent up a different account, ran it for XP service pack 3 and 2, nothing. I've tried it on a fresh copy of essentials doing all the same thing. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Thanks.

EDIT, I've fixed the issue. If anyone else gets a similar issue try re-downloading essentials and coping that editor into your game project and run in XP service pack two didn't work before but works on a fresh copy. Bit weird but it's works now.

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
CTRL+ALT+delete... Task Manager... End all ExtendText.exe, processes... Then right click the extendtext.exe, click properties, compatibility, then tick the box marked "run this program as an administrator".

Back